• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
1 pair of pants 2 t-shirts. Got it.
I'd do 2 pants 3 t-shirts. But Really thinking 3 pants 4 shirts, 5 pairs of socks lol (hate rewearing socks after i take a shower feels so gross). Also if i can I'm going to fit my mini-tv into my bag and gamecube so we can smash in the hotel before tournament or warm up a little bit before the tournament starts, pools start pretty early. We will eat lunch at the airport so it will be little costly (like $2-4 more than normal) also we will get to the hotel around 6pm if not later.

Bed time will be 10pm, if not earlier, we are not going to stay up late, i'm waking up at 7 am or earlier to shower (cus i take 20-30m showers). We all have teams at 11 am so i wanna eat at like 9 am right before going into the venue and warming up for teams, might do that in the bedroom on small tv.

Saturday night doesn't matter when we go to bed, cus none of us are going to make bracket or top 8 teams lol, and no melee saturday anyways.

hope they change the schedule cus it's a mess right now imo

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
I'm having to take along my comp veets so clothing will be minimal especially since I have only one carry on. Computer bag and as much **** as I can stuff into it. <.<

Vts

Smash Champion
I'm having to take along my comp veets so clothing will be minimal especially since I have only one carry on. Computer bag and as much **** as I can stuff into it. <.<
put computer into a small suit case lol

My predictions for round 1 pools!
I'd say 98% accurate for 1st seeds, and I didn't put 2nd seeds down when I didn't know how good the other players in the pool were.. which was a surprising amount! I guess there are hella EC locals I haven't heard about.

Pool 45
Lovage
VTS or T.Webb
atma has faith in me :) lol

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Yeah why I'm bringing the computer. Apparently there's 12 of us "official" recorders. They want to record the entire tournament Don't know if this is just bracket or pools too.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbNUof9GnR4

I mean, he IS good. It'll be close, unless he sucks against ICs. Either way I look forward to it.

don't count the matches we played right when the stream started.. those were literally my first games since RoM. by the end of the night i was beating Amsah and barely losing to Ice.
I really hope nothing weird happens to Ice. I want to see him perform against top 20 players in bracket.

Upsets gonna upset though.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Arby and VTS

I have a request for you. I got a good buddy that I've known since wayyy back when I visited Pennsylvania, and I never got the chance to meet him. He's a smasher, and his name is Nakamaru. Fairly active on the boards.

Pool 34

Bertin
Lefty
Anth0ny
VaNz
Nakamaru

Please meet him and play him on friendly day. He mains Captain Falcon, and is the guy who plays the most with Lake. It'll be fun, and I have told him to find you guys as well. He's tall, skinny, and should have long fluffy hair(unless he got it cut.)

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I've had issues with fast falling and pivoting recently, so I took my controller apart to see what was up. Turns out the ball at the bottom of the stick is covered with some yellow, gooey substance (yes, I know hahaha). Anyway, by attempting to clean it I basically broke my controller :( It's useless to me at least.

So... balls. I'll buy another in a month when the checks come in, but for now I must use this thing. Meaning Apex. Sorry Vts, teams will go poorly!

Vts

Smash Champion
I've had issues with fast falling and pivoting recently, so I took my controller apart to see what was up. Turns out the ball at the bottom of the stick is covered with some yellow, gooey substance (yes, I know hahaha). Anyway, by attempting to clean it I basically broke my controller :( It's useless to me at least.

So... balls. I'll buy another in a month when the checks come in, but for now I must use this thing. Meaning Apex. Sorry Vts, teams will go poorly!
do you need to use my spare new controller?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Arby, let's smash tomorrow. I get up at 5:30 to workout, and then I'll nap probably til about 9 or 10, but I'm free after that to play.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Alright, we're going to sleep now. Just call when you want to come over.

Adam, Clay, and I were watching the Ice/Amsah/Mango livestream while we smashed, and I think it gave me a little skill rejuvenation. Controller is still a problem, but I can play.

Top Bottom