• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
calling all health inspectors

what music did you want to use? just throw some songs out there and i'll try to sync them.
I got some CD's with some cool beats on them. Ummm...besides that I don't really know. I really only had music specific request for my own personal Combo vid.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
maybe iori had an idea... if left to my devices, "anything you can do" from annie get your gun would be the music :D
lol Iori had a song he wanted though. But he's liable to be ages before he pops his cute little head back in the Arkansas Chat :x

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I dunno. I may wanna smash a little bit. But I just haven't been feeling it lately. Arby, how's the Health Inspector coming?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
We have more than enough as long as we have the awesome OoT ganon costume and Batman CF...

Thanks Handy, but we don't need you and your fancy hacks! hehe <3

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
i'm waiting on sleepyk to finish his intro movie project compiling 1:30 of great melee moments. i don't want to customize this new iso only to do it all over again when another comes out.

BunBun

Smash Master
definitely

bunbun too; we managed to not play a single match outside of teams the entire weekend :laugh:
Rofl, so true
My pool was easier than both of yours, lol. I got 3rd seed but ended up outplacing everyone who made it out of my pool.

This was definitely the weirdest tourney I've been to. I think my pool was so easy because the TO was in my pool (lol).
Actually, aside from a few specific crew-related changes, the pools were completely random. I know, because I made them =P

What part of Arkansas are you guys (VTS, ARBY, YOSHI) in?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Speaking of this weekend

I'm off Fri-Sun. I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to spend the weekend here or AL. Anyone free to do stuff for a day or two?

j00t

Smash Champion
Speaking of this weekend

I'm off Fri-Sun. I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to spend the weekend here or AL. Anyone free to do stuff for a day or two?
You could bring Arkansas with you to Alabama. Just throwing stuff out there.

Handorin

Smash Hero
You could bring Arkansas with you to Alabama. Just throwing stuff out there.
Oh, yea. I guess I could just go pick them up and take them to AL. >_>

I talked to Chad, and sounded like he was going to work a lot. I haven't heard from any of the others though. If AR wants to go to AL, that's fine too. I just want to do something with my weekend off. xD

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Oh, yea. I guess I could just go pick them up and take them to AL.
Unfortunately, arby and I don't have a vehicle. If we did, we would probably drive over to your place and then ride with you to AL. I highly doubt that you want to drive 4 hours to come pick us up and then be back at your house and then another 6 hours to AL. I wouldn't.

Anyway, Arby and I are completely free until next Tuesday. If anyone wants to come play smash with us, be my guest. Team Fortress 2 sounds cool too. XD

Handorin

Smash Hero
I know it's around 2.5 to Little Rock, and then 3ish from Memphis to Hville. =/

If you want to do some sort of lan thing, I could bring my computer. I have tf2 as well as a few other things.

And I have almost every GH/RB for the 360.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
We might have other options. Such as going to Chamberlin and Gvice's house or if vts gets back in time, we could go to his house. Just an idea.

Edit: The dorms are only closed to overnight guest. So we can have visitors during the day.
Depending on the day and time I may be able to work out a little something with housing. Just depends on mine and the resident's of the apartments schedules.

Top Bottom