• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
no they said random character crews :D

those are amazing, just as long as iori gets like yoshi lol

guess the 20th is another smash fest?

i'm going to win it
You may actually win it indeed, I think I"m gonna be out of town that weekend :D

j00t

Smash Champion
Whatever you feel comfortable with.

I'll probably do Falcon but if that doesn't work then I'll do Ganon, because I played him on Sunday and it was awesome.

Vts

Smash Champion
Down air to Fair.
Dair to >B to uairs to Fair

Stuff like that, lol
Well if falcon can do it i'm sure a slower version of him could do it also, and we tried and it worked

woot for combos transferring over from character to character lol

man i need to get some meds before smym i don't wanna be sick even with a slight cough ><

Vts

Smash Champion
I may as well give up on maining ganon ;~;
i know u, when you were watching the video ur like trash trash trash but i still love them and at least they tried!

NOT!!!!

:psycho:

We did it just for you g.vice since we love you and wanna beat u in ganon dittos so yoshiman can get in the crew lol

but since we both agreed we will never do ganon dittos again guess that dream was shot down :laugh:

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
something interesting happened today (yoshiman fox v. arby falcon on yoshi's story)

i did some ztd combo ending in stomp, and as he was flying down the left wall, he reached the part where randall goes back into the stage. thereat, he suddenly flew sideways at a great speed and cried out in foxy pain as a flashing pillar announced his demise.

i know this was another example of randall slot ****, but i'm still sad it wasn't recorded. it was a pretty cool combo too :(

*the only other vid of this slot **** that i know of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgU9...A2D7C376&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=55

i had to share this moment in the only way i could

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't mind playing God of War III... :(

We have two Xboxs that go largely unused for now, so after we're done with FFXIII maybe your place could take one in for a time.

An aside: I predict when Yoshi sees this he says, "Oh really, you're going to offer up MY game?" and then agree to it anyway.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I wouldn't mind playing God of War III... :(

We have two Xboxs that go largely unused for now, so after we're done with FFXIII maybe your place could take one in for a time.

An aside: I predict when Yoshi sees this he says, "Oh really, you're going to offer up MY game?" and then agree to it anyway.
Thanks Yoshi for handing over FFXIII to me so readily. You're truly are a scholar and a saint.

Zoxam

Smash Rookie
Umm

Zoxam
Cabot, AR
Melee- Samus and Mario
Brawl- Poke'mon trainer

VTS's trolling account really lol maybe I got you guys

G. Vice

Smash Lord
So VTS or Arby. One of you good with computer kinda guys needs to make us a crew signature, so we can have some type of officiality. Also Arby, have you been working on any new combo-like vids? :o

Vts

Smash Champion
So VTS or Arby. One of you good with computer kinda guys needs to make us a crew signature, so we can have some type of officiality. Also Arby, have you been working on any new combo-like vids? :o
I'll get conker from texas to make us one, might take a few weeks, want it to be made with anime characters?

also my zune will take like 30m for u to DL the program and to upload the anime and i don't want to waste to much time here.

also can't find it lol, been looking for it i believe its in my bathroom.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Top Bottom