• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Vanz - Yea sure I can find another teammate.

Well I'll figure it out later.... I guess....

And vanz wtf everyone is gonna camp ICz..... you might as well just not go them and save the time lawl.

Alukard

Smash Hero
people post up if u are going to attend ... so it can get even more hyped up =]

SO FAR I GOT

swiftbass
mogwai
djn (he usually never miss these)
G$
Jman
vanz
tipman (if he finds a ride)
tec0 ( maybe )

anyone else???

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I am in save money mode. After my trip to Dorney Park, I am not going to be able to afford to spend a lot of money on tournaments. New house and car maintenance johns. Sorry Alu, but I am gonna have to miss this one.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I am in save money mode. After my trip to Dorney Park, I am not going to be able to afford to spend a lot of money on tournaments. New house and car maintenance johns. Sorry Alu, but I am gonna have to miss this one.
ughhhh =[

its ok pakman ... u have a beast john lol .. u bought a fawking house lmfao ... thats pretty beast good job on that btw lol

well people post up please ... melee is dying in tristate ... we are like scared of ourselves lmfaooo

lets spread the word and make this a good turnout ... i haven't held on in a while

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
give it up for prog for ruining a set up for a perfectly good joke that could've yanked a brawl players chain for a few good moments. >:o
no homo?
Someone would have done it eventually.

And I'll see what I can do about making it.

Alukard

Smash Hero

SO FAR I GOT

swiftbass
mogwai
G$
Jman
vanz
tec0 ( maybe )
prog ( maybe )
canIsmash

anyone else???

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
ughhhh =[

its ok pakman ... u have a beast john lol .. u bought a fawking house lmfao ... thats pretty beast good job on that btw lol

well people post up please ... melee is dying in tristate ... we are like scared of ourselves lmfaooo

lets spread the word and make this a good turnout ... i haven't held on in a while
Stay tuned for Pakfest 2009. A spectacle of smash and awesome. Coming Pre-Genesis.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Halo doesn't know what the word veto really means... :ohwell:

w00t, 2 melee tournies, 1 weekend, GET HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7ey mogwai, did u upload any vids from the last no johns?

Oh yea, im in there on the 31st to show off some more bowser action lol.

Lol at Jihad putting that DJ never misses these. dunno why but it sounded hilarious for some reason.

Alukard

Smash Hero
7ey mogwai, did u upload any vids from the last no johns?

Oh yea, im in there on the 31st to show off some more bowser action lol.

Lol at Jihad putting that DJ never misses these. dunno why but it sounded hilarious for some reason.
u know he prides himself on that stuff ...

SO FAR I GOT 11 people

ALUKARD ( I'm going to practice up and ****!!!! )
swiftbass
mogwai
djn ( has the best record for attending no johns <3 )
G$
Jman
vanz
tec0 ( maybe )
warriorknight
nintendude1189

anyone else???

Alukard

Smash Hero
i actually don't have as much footage as I thought from the last no johns, but no, I haven't had the time to edit it and put it up yet. I'll put up you beating me with bowser when I get motivated to put stuff up.
<33 mogwai ... he will always put up his vids win or lose =]

scar ... on the other hand ... will put up a falcon ditto friendly over f*cking finals ... or me and g$ doing **** *** team combos ... which he is holding us back from making a team combo video :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

but i still love him:laugh:

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
i actually don't have as much footage as I thought from the last no johns, but no, I haven't had the time to edit it and put it up yet. I'll put up you beating me with bowser when I get motivated to put stuff up.
lol thanks. i wanna see my horrible teams performance that day too. In which DJ did all the a.ss kickin. Im sure we was on that TV for those.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
well, I'm just saying that it wasn't recording all day. I thought it was, but I only have a couple hours of footage, so I might not have some stuff that was played on it. The only match that I know I have is the Bowser vs. Falco match cause I watched it later that night...

*Mogwai shoots himself to prevent johning*

Alukard

Smash Hero
I should be at this one.

It's been awhile.
holy crap its a new day ... is drunken hazZ attending ??

SO FAR I GOT

swiftbass
mogwai
G$
Jman
vanz
tec0 ( maybe )
warriorknight
nintendude1189
HazZ ( maybe drunk LOLOLOL )

anyone else???

btw hazz jman eggm swift g$ and djn have all made me want to come back and play this ****ing game seriously again so lets do this

SpicierMooMoo

Smash Cadet
i shud be able to come..

also mogwai u have any recorded vids of the friendlies we played? (marth/falco battles)

Alukard

Smash Hero
i shud be able to come..

also mogwai u have any recorded vids of the friendlies we played? (marth/falco battles)

SO FAR I GOT

Alukard
swiftbass
mogwai
G$
Jman
vanz
tec0 ( maybe )
warriorknight
nintendude1189
HazZ ( maybe drunk LOLOLOL )
spiciermoomoo

anyone else???

SpicierMooMoo

Smash Cadet
also alu,

u shud seriously chek with ur boss if u can make venue fee like 5 dollars..

cauz 10 bucks venue fee for a 1 day biweekly is pretty steep... i mean RoM was 10 for 2 days.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i dint kno RoM had a 20$ venu fee.. I only paid 10. or was it 10 per day? :/ im confused lol
well u got lucky ... u were supposed to pay 20$ to cover both days ... mayb my sis and gf made a mistake with u ... and u got by paying only 10

but it was supposed to be a manditory 20 to hopefully make everyone come to day two so he doesn't lose money for taking over the space lol ...

EDIT!!!!

if enough people show up for a brawl tourney ... AND bring wii's i will host a tourney for them as well =]

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Money isnt the problem. The only problem is the D.Amn location. FUKlNG Carajoland bro.
I will definitely help find a venue much closer to everyone. I got some connex, and dont worry i'll never host so i'd leave it to ya niggz and to those with perfect smash attendance like DJ n such.

It looks like we got some fans of K-ON up in here. Funny show.

R3N0

Smash Lord
I'm sorry, I honestly don't think I can make it, I have to do my lifeguard / CPR re certifications on this day.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I am teammate less(unless eggmaster, or spamerer or xyt shows and wants to team) for this tourney and I kinda wanna win sooooooo

prerequisites for being my partner:

-You have to think that Brie from desperate housewives is hot
-You gotta like "turn my swag on" by solider boy tell'em
-You cannot own a Mac computer
-You gotta like fox
-You gotta like Onett
-If you like Incubus you cannot be my partner but if you like Mars Volta can be my partner
-GTFO if you like the red sox

Top Bottom