• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Milos

Smash Lord
alright i'll talk to him about a date that's best for him, dont wanna make it too close to genesis

brian i'll definitely help you host, you know i love that ****.

but let's do this melee's coming back baby!

Alukard

Smash Hero
well ok a few things. I dont think we can get sumthing as big as rom for the 30th. As for early june i'm going to be in florida and i will not be able to host. Its kinda hard right now to get people to come out again so heavy because of genesis right around the corner. Although I dont mind trying to get people to come the 30th if we can make it happen.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Thats definitely not happening, especially since people are saving up money for Genesis and its right around the corner. I still hope that it can happen again, although its highly doubtful. By the way Tipman, its New York, not New Jersey lol.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Well with DJ's huge smashfest coming up Saturday we could spread the word and use that as a foot hole to get the competition hyped about the tournament. Think of it, most of the community is going to be at DJ's and two weeks later they will have to face each other in a tournament. It's a nice way for them to size up the competition and then prepare for two weeks.

It's all up to you. I'll try spreading the word if you're up to it.

Oh, **** forgot about Genesis. New York, thought this was at the comic store in Jersey.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Mango I actually just held a tourney called RoM2 at my house in Tournament Mode on my Melee game. I defeated level 9 Luigi in the finals 3-0

Sorry, but you have to wait till RoM3, as I am the champion of this series now
oh snap

1-1

who will take home the title and the victory next time????

Alukard

Smash Hero
rom2?

ill be there 2 defend my title

*stretch*
If we can get nearly as many people again that would be soo amazing for melee in nyc ... its like ... getting soo bad i'm begging for attendance =\

Mango I actually just held a tourney called RoM2 at my house in Tournament Mode on my Melee game. I defeated level 9 Luigi in the finals 3-0

LMAO ... m2k is starting to make good jokes =D

btw ... i didn't host it ... so i'm going to sue u B*TCH

skyheart

Smash Lord

looooooooooool hahahaha

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so the 30th ... weekly ... i want to see everyone there ... and hyped to play fawking smash ... u guys been making me feel like this game is dying after we got ROM to be sooo huge people been maddd emo ... INCLUDING ME ... so please lets have a big attendance ... and i'll practice up and even enter YO ... LETS DO THIS!!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
well would people come on the next day to mine ??? or would they be broke ???

i mean i did post b4 that i would want it on the 30th >_>

Alukard

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure we mentioned CT tourney when you did that before too...

<_<

>_>

goes to look up old posts...

p.s. I'm never broke, so I would do both I guess.
i probably just forgot ... i been so dam busy =[

well ummm i mean thats all i can do ... is a june 1st tourney on a sunday ...

Cia

das kwl
^ Teco - can u see if you can team with Eggm for this one? I told Tipman i would team with him for the next tournament.

Tipman - yeah, peach in teams :(

btw, i should clear up my first post. I'll go ICz until someone camps me. (including, but not limited to, platform camping, ledge camping, projectile camping, range camping. blahh) anyone who does that will force me to switch and give you the next two most boring matches of your life. you will me/lee. :evil:

with that said, i'm automatically not going ICz against DJN.

:laugh:

Alukard

Smash Hero
I should be attending. Are all the prices listed in the first post correct?
yes those are all correct =]

but just to verify and for new people to see

$10 venue

$10 singles ... will only change if everyone at the venue veto's (get at my halo reference) LOL

$5 per person in doubles

R3N0

Smash Lord
Will not make it, I have my lifeguard challenge the same day. Sorry :-x

Top Bottom