• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

R3N0

Smash Lord
can't read his, can't read his, can't read mogwai's poker face.

so just dance.

Alukard

Smash Hero
ya dudes crack me up ... especially since i was on my sisters pc and she saw that and laughed too lolol

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
I dun like her personally and shes fugly, but the beats on her songs are crack!! Gotta love it. The beat on that lovegames SHlT is hot fiyaahh lol.
Not better than Kelly - Shoes tho.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I think Lady Gaga is pretty hot. I also think that her hot points would drop significantly without the mystique that she creates.

Im also a sucker for bangs and really good pant selection

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
lol wut

I want to go to this badly, just know that. But I'm not sure what the chances are (im guessing very low) I wouldn't consider putting as a maybe even :/ We'll see

edit: same time post xD

R3N0

Smash Lord
lmfao oh my gawd she has good pant selection LOL oh swiftbass.

yeah kelly-shoes is pretty epic.. text message breakup is beast.

still can't read his papappapapapoker face.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I am teammate less(unless eggmaster, or spamerer or xyt shows and wants to team) for this tourney and I kinda wanna win sooooooo

prerequisites for being my partner:

-You have to think that Brie from desperate housewives is hot
-You gotta like "turn my swag on" by solider boy tell'em
-You cannot own a Mac computer
-You gotta like fox
-You gotta like Onett
-If you like Incubus you cannot be my partner but if you like Mars Volta can be my partner
-GTFO if you like the red sox
I meet like half of those qualifications >_>
I've never had the privilege of having a really good teammate before so I'd be honored to be your teammate. Let me know.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Holy **** magic beat the cavilers good **** Orlando.

I meet like half of those qualifications >_>
I've never had the privilege of having a really good teammate before so I'd be honored to be your teammate. Let me know.
chillin/chu style perhaps........we'll see it will most likely be a game time/close to game time choice

Alukard

Smash Hero
god dammit ... just when everything was good ...

the store closes at 5pm >_> ... so unless everyone can make it early as f*ck i dont see how we are going to have the tourney =\

i mean mayb i can talk to spawn ... to switch his dates around ... ughhhghghghghhh

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I definitely have perfect attendance for No Johns tournies. I haven't missed one yet. Me & WarriorKnight are gonna **** at this hard cuerpo duro body lol.

Lady Gaga's Poker Faceteezy tho is too good lol. Shoes is hot sex tho lol.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Ill be there with like maybe two of my friends at best I kinda want to get dmon to come through but idk if he will.
dmon beasted some heads at vls. I remember that **** vividly......him and starsonegde

alu perhaps take a quick poll tonight of who would come to 1 this weekend? theres always the weekend after CT tourney. I hope you fools show up to this CT one. Get at me if you want housing or something.

Milos

Smash Lord
i wanna attend, in need of a ride, and wishing to play with hazz/mogwai sometime in the near future. hit me up when you guys can play.

also if brian/dj/jesus/aziz/other new york guys wanna come to my house soon just hit me up on aim my sn is greatrhinocerous

Alukard

Smash Hero
i can't 'host the next weekend because i'm going to be in florida =\

someone help me get in contact with spawn >_>

Alukard

Smash Hero
this is his AIM SN:

Heihachi90

haven't seen him on in awhile though. I also doubt they'd reschedule.
well i dont want them to totally reschedule ... just switch it with the sunday events ... since they dont have a time cap over there

i just want a melee tourney b4 i leave =[

Top Bottom