• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo guys ... would people still show up if the store had to close at 5pm on sunday

and we could actually be on time and we can run smoothly ??

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea =]

i just want people to post up and confirm that they will still come and that would be amazing =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
hazz is going to be in kansas ... so he can't come ... sadly i can't with the venue fee

i'll see wat i can do day of ... since i'm nicer in person ... emails dont help much for the PLEASE HAHAHA

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
o wow melee and brawl on the 31st? daaaamn

i really wanna go but i dont think il be able to cause im moving out of my apartment this day.

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so i have some possible good news ...

i asked my boss if he can at least hold it up until 8pm ... so we can get everything done and get enough games in for everyone .... i want to start early ... and on time ... if we get alot of people to come to this ... and they arrive on time we will b able to have the store till 8

so yea ... HYPE HYPE HYPE??!?!?!?!?!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
ok so i have some possible good news ...

i asked my boss if he can at least hold it up until 8pm ... so we can get everything done and get enough games in for everyone .... i want to start early ... and on time ... if we get alot of people to come to this ... and they arrive on time we will b able to have the store till 8

so yea ... HYPE HYPE HYPE??!?!?!?!?!
my chances of going i believe have risen

Alukard

Smash Hero
now thats wat i'm talking about ... my dude grill ... i haven't seen him for a long time ... please keep spreading the word so we can have the place till 8

this is getting me hyped ...

i haven't played melee with u people in a while ... since i didn't get to stay at djs for more then like an hour

(i still haven't played in sooo sooo long ... >_>

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
Yoooooooooooo Everybody Come To Dis. Maad Hype. Who Think Dey Beatin Gplata And Alu Money In Doubles. Mm?!?!? Get At Us!

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm starting at 1 ... with or without people ... 7 hours should be enough for even a 100 man tourney if everyone is on time and i can have things START AT 1!!!

melee peeps ... dont let brawl show us up even at a no johns

Top Bottom