• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer8

Smash Lord
My guess is that Lucina's unlock condition is to play Classic with an unlockable character?
Nah someone got her to appear earlier while playing Marth. I don't really know what the requirement would be. Maybe a certain number of classic mode games.

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
It might be beating classic mode with Ike, Robin, and Marth...?

Also got a brief glimpse of the CSS before my stream froze once again. Dat Falco :3

CoryCory

Smash Rookie
It's still blowing my mind there is a game that exists where you can play as or beat up the Duck Hunt Dog.

Also, DAT MAGICANT STAGE.

gamer8

Smash Lord
All Gema has to do is play a VS match and can battle Lucina again to unlock her. I don't know why she's doing Classic mode again.
Just doesn't know I guess, too bad Twitch chat is probably unreadable to her with all the spam and whatnot.

Last edited:

Neon Blue Yoshi

Smash Rookie
Haven't been paying attention to all the streams that much, so I might be WAY off on this, but my prediction is some unlockables are random, kinda like Mario Kart 8.

kaliskonig

Smash Journeyman
Wish she knew she did not have to go through Classic again to face Lucina. Could have saved her some time.

gamer8

Smash Lord
Ivysaur, Squirtle and Wolf seen so far as trophies. Still no reference of Lucas at all in the game though. Or Snake or Ice Climbers.

Last edited:

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Because he's a third KI rep when KI doesn't need three reps?

Anyways I hope to god the streams are still up when I get on campus and actually have good WiFi. -_-

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
So you do not believe that Dark Pit is the worst newcomer ever? That is great news. So many people hate on him for no apparent reason.
I'm just dissapointed, i thought he would at least have a different idle stance of all things.
He's still a good character, though. Excited to see him in.

kaliskonig

Smash Journeyman
Can not wait until someone rips the OST. I can't wait to get mine from Club Nintendo.

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
Ivysaur trophy on PacMan's stage screen... expected but yeah, good to know I guess the cuts are still being represented

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
Gema doesn't know, if she screws up here that means we gotta sit through another Classic mode
Pls win

kaliskonig

Smash Journeyman
Go figure. Lucina has Critical Hit as well. Sakurai reverted back to Melee quality with these clones lol

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Love the streaming. Can't wait for the Wii U version, though. Seeing too much of this reminds me of Brawl (graphics + stages + falcondorf etc.)

Not that it's a bad thing. Just the Wii U version is a treat to witness.

kaliskonig

Smash Journeyman
Yes. There was some Ness game-play, I am not sure about the Mother stage. I have seen screenshots, but I have not actually seen the stage in action.
We have seen Plenty of both. She even put 4 ness's against each other at the stage. Nes has some cool new shirts. A bird man like character is on the Magicant stage. Starman is also an enemy in Smash run. that is all I noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom