• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScubaGoomba

Smash Apprentice
Curious: Has anything really come up about move customization? Maybe some of these unlocks are tied to that? You have to unlock the alternate specials, correct?

8MangaMan

Smash Rookie
Curious: Has anything really come up about move customization? Maybe some of these unlocks are tied to that? You have to unlock the alternate specials, correct?
We've seen gema unlock a few customizable moves through the normal rewards as well as challenges. You seem to start out with none except for the Miis so unfortunatley we have yet to see any in action.

Last edited:

kaliskonig

Smash Journeyman
With the lack of content in the 3DS version (from the looks of things) I am worried about rather or not we have more characters or not. Probably worried for nothing as the ESRB leaker claimed there were more. Hopefully the worst case scenario is that those characters are locked until Nintendo sends out spot pass notifications for them. That would be a cool way to keep things fresh until the Wii U version grows closer.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:
Seeing that classic F-Zero stage is awesome!
First time I'm seeing DHD in action, too. Looks interesting.

Edit # 1: Multiple streams running now.

Edit # 2: Magicant (Ness's new stage) is easily the best stage on the 3DS! Oouuff!

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Oh hey, Duck Hunt in Classic.:4pacman:

Very interesting choice. Hope he wins!

Duskinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yoshibrothers505
Assuming the leak is 100% real at this point, I can't wait to see somebody unlock R.O.B!

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
I'm on mobile so I can't view much can someone give me a quick rundown?

EDIT: I'm on the train now so I can use my laptop! A summary would still be nice though.

Damn this train wifi for being crappy. Literally impossible to see the streams -____-

Last edited:

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Geh I can't watch the livestreams because apparently UTA decided that wifi is a non-essential -____-
Wait just loaded! and Froze.

UFOHAROGHAOGHhguhg

Rouge

Smash Journeyman
My guess is that Lucina's unlock condition is to play Classic with an unlockable character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom