• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Dang that magicant looks gorgeous :3 I must know what music it has! Now Im hating thus crappy train WiFi even more than I already do!

8MangaMan

Smash Rookie
Dark Pit's Final Smash uses his Staff it seems. His credits pic was him glowing while pointing the staff outward.

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
Okay, I know this isn't Ganondorf/Jigglypuff, but let's talk about the credits game

It took a few times but I think I've figured out how it works. It isn't mindlessly hitting credit names to fill in the pic behind, depending on where you hit them on the screen fills in different parts of the picture. If you hit a name at the bottom left of the screen, you get a bottom left bit of the picture. Like, hitting the names into the background like.

This was very much exemplified with that one Toon Link who only hit the left side with his dair, only the left side of the pic was uncovered even though that's literally all he did.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Oh wow, that Dr. Mario "Giant pill FS" joke wasn't far off.

Last edited:

PeterJude

Smash Ace
Why would they change Ganon? His move-set was immaculate.
People get a bit whingy that he doesn't use a sword, or dead man's volley, or any other situational Ganon-like attack that gets brought up.

So we've got the Koopalings, the plot thickens.

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero
All these characters are crazy! So the only one not unlocked from the list is ROB right?

Any word on the full set for Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt Dog? And how is dark pit different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom