• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterJude

Smash Ace
All these characters are crazy! So the only one not unlocked from the list is ROB right?

Any word on the full set for Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt Dog? And how is dark pit different?
May well be, but nobody seems to have gotten all but him yet. It's a patchwork at this time.

I'm still think Impa, Ridley, Mewtwo and Dixie.

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero
May well be, but nobody seems to have gotten all but him yet. It's a patchwork at this time.

I'm still think Impa, Ridley, Mewtwo and Dixie.
I would love those as well, And hoping still for Wolf and lucas and Ice climbers to show up somehow... I am doubting it now but I hope they are back. I hate losing characters in fighting games and Wolf was my favorite animal

PeterJude

Smash Ace
I would love those as well, And hoping still for Wolf and lucas and Ice climbers to show up somehow... I am doubting it now but I hope they are back. I hate losing characters in fighting games and Wolf was my favorite animal
Wolf got a trophy, Ness got PK ice, things aren't looking promising.

Rouge

Smash Journeyman
I have a bad feeling that there is nothing beyond the ERSB leak. Something new should have been revealed by now right?

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Jiggs is on Gema now. Which stream has most characters?

Batavus

Smash Rookie
He just unlocked Bowser Jr. But instead of using him, he's taking a look at Rosalina's moves.

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Gema, play through classic as Donkey Kong at 7.0 intensity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom