• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Quick head count. Who wanted a chocobo again? As I recall it was Kirbykaze (giving it to Unknown to deliver), Cathy (Giving to Lucky to deliver), and Doom. Who else wanted one? They're free unless I'm in the mood for some Subway cookies. But then it's only a dollar to go buy me some :p

I'll be at the hotel so sadly I don't think I'll be able to watch that pre game show Thursday :(
Add me to that. Sounds neat. :3

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Anyone who's stuck home can watch. We won't be at the hotel because it was way cheaper to house at my place for a night. We'll be streaming from my house.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Wark! Kweh! Bwark!

Ok 3 down. For the sake of not taking up space in the thread, just leave a message on my profile if you want one.

Oh and for those wondering, these are missing some of the final detail touches and the rubber band is to keep the legs together until the paper finishes placing itself.

And good **** Tant :D

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Quick head count. Who wanted a chocobo again? As I recall it was Kirbykaze (giving it to Unknown to deliver), Cathy (Giving to Lucky to deliver), and Doom. Who else wanted one? They're free unless I'm in the mood for some Subway cookies. But then it's only a dollar to go buy me some :p

I'll be at the hotel so sadly I don't think I'll be able to watch that pre game show Thursday :(
Wark! Kweh! Bwark!

Ok 3 down. For the sake of not taking up space in the thread, just leave a message on my profile if you want one.

Oh and for those wondering, these are missing some of the final detail touches and the rubber band is to keep the legs together until the paper finishes placing itself.

And good **** Tant :D
I wanted one too D;

How about instead of paying you, I just go and buy you those Subway cookies you so desperately want?

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
So what's going down at the Hyatt on Thursday night? Where the party at?!! (and I guess games)

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Is there a spectator fee? If there is are spectators allowed to play friendlies on open setups?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
I wanted one too D;

How about instead of paying you, I just go and buy you those Subway cookies you so desperately want?
Oh yeah sorry forgot. Don't worry I'll have 10 or 11 done by tonight. I'll be sure to have one saved for you bro no worries :D

And I have it committed to memory at this point so even if I have no more I can always do one on the spot. I have it down to about 10 - 15 minutes now.

swordgard

Smash Hero
This is so close now.

I remember when I planned to go to this about 6 months ago and now its just around the corner.

Hyyyyyyypppppppppeeeee

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Is there anybody who will be at the hotel on Thursday that I could room with? If I can't find a room for that night then I can't go :/. I will pay my share of the cost of the room for the night and have no problem sleeping on the floor/under a bed/etc.

Please send me a message if you have an opening.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
This is so close now.

I remember when I planned to go to this about 6 months ago and now its just around the corner.

Hyyyyyyypppppppppeeeee
I know, I originally was thinking, "wow that's going to be one awesome huge tournament. I doubt I'll be able to go to it though." Now I'm actually going. It's going to be awesome I know it :)

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I am seriously considering going all Pikachu first round of pools...

dunno if ill actually have the stones come game day tho >.>

Edit : Tope

Sharky

Smash Master
any chance of them being out tomorrow?

edit: I wanna know what's going down thursday too, someone who's doing something at the hyatt lemme know what's up

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Okay, so at Hyatt on Thursday will there be smashfests and stuff??

I want in :D

Sharky

Smash Master
do we need the receipt, cause I don't know if I'll have access to a printer between now and thursday when I leave

LLDL

Smash Hero
do we need the receipt, cause I don't know if I'll have access to a printer between now and thursday when I leave
Just bring some kind of ID with the name you registered with. You only need the receipt if you don't have photo ID.

Kole

Smash Lord
this is so close

it barely seems like long ago that i was watching ally beat m2k in GF on the stream lol

Nintendude

Smash Hero
What time are people gonna be getting to the hotel?

The guy housing me isn't gonna get there until 8 pm so I was thinking of just hanging out at the hotel in the meantime, but only if people are there of course.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
What time are people gonna be getting to the hotel?

The guy housing me isn't gonna get there until 8 pm so I was thinking of just hanging out at the hotel in the meantime, but only if people are there of course.
Does the guy housing you have any extra space in his room?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
My brother, Axe, Taj and myself will be at the hotel anytime between 3 and 4 pm Thursday. If you are bored and want to hang out then text me. Or do like what was done at Pound and wait, because odds are we'll find you :p

(Thats you Nintendude)

And if theres a melee set up anywhere you can guarantee we'll be going down the halls trying to find it for Axe :D

EDIT: Unknown, I look like this

I'm the twin in the hat holding onto VBM (he was trolling me I swear it!) :p

Nintendude

Smash Hero
My brother, Axe, Taj and myself will be at the hotel anytime between 3 and 4 pm Thursday. If you are bored and want to hang out then text me. Or do like what was done at Pound and wait, because odds are we'll find you :p

(Thats you Nintendude)

And if theres a melee set up anywhere you can guarantee we'll be going down the halls trying to find it for Axe :D
I'd love to meet up with you guys! I'll PM you my number.

Does the guy housing you have any extra space in his room?
I don't think so sorry.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
btw, is this EC/WC crew battle thing still hapenning?

East Coast crew.

Hbox (FL, Puff)
M2k (OH, Sheik)
DaShizWiz (FL, Falco)
Dr. PP (NC, Falco)
Jman (NY, Fox)
Hax (NY, Falcon)
Vanz (NY, Peach)
ChuDat (VA, Ice Climbers)
Colbol (FL, Fox)
Tope (VA, Sheik)

Alternates: