• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
i cant wait for the stream, gunna **** **** up thurrrr cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i know vanz is ****. im a melee peach main and I still keep up to date with melee peaches. pc chris is just on another level...you're silly for doubting him

strawhats

Smash Master
pc chris got that legendary pro status on his resume....the most appealing (but sometimes most dangerous way to go about choosing the current best of the best in teams). However in this case... I still think PC has the better Peach, he's got a timeless style that can prob MU to most changes in the metagame.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I don't doubt PC when it comes to his main, Fox. In fact, I'd say he'd be a better pick then Colbol for the crew battle if he's not rusty(haven't seen his name in the results lately). However, thinking is 3rd or 4th best character(to my knowledge) is better then Vanz main who's been putting out great results lately? I don't agree at all... but I guess everyone sees **** differently.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
mains hardly mean anything at pc's level (the TOP level) of play tbqh. when you're that good, it's far more about who's hands are behind the controller then which character they're actually using.

and be more condescending craig, please...

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I disagree. Match up knowledge plays a big role. I'm sure PC knows all of the matchups as fox, but probably not as Peach. It's true he'll need to only know the one he's sent out to beat, but what about the one they counter him with?

Mind you I'd still say send out PC if anything because he has a wide array of characters. Vanz does too from what I understand but not as versatile as PC.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
BTW lucky is coming I have to add him to the list

Scorp is coming but Mango quit

sorry guys xD

I asked mango to make up the WC crew so it will be posted eventually.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Alright everyone time is almost up and this will be the final time i say this

REGISTER NOW OR ELSE YOU WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN POOLS OR ALLOWED TO ENTER AT ALL.

This is enough time to give you a chance to enter. This was up for months and if you could not find the time or way to enter that is your fault no one else's.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
alright everyone time is almost up and this will be the final time i say this

register now or else you will not be included in pools or allowed to enter at all.

This is enough time to give you a chance to enter. This was up for months and if you could not find the time or way to enter that is your fault no one else's.
hell yeah i just want the darn list already hahhhh

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
IS THERE ANYONE WHO HAS ANY ROOM IN THEIR HOUSE/HOTEL ROOM ON THURSDAY NIGHT?

We have 5 people in our carpool, but are willing to split up if one room can't hold all of us. It will be Kirin, Will, Hippie, Vinnie, and I. We can not only provide excellent training but will of course pay, as well =)

PB&J

Smash Hero
so alex strife- can jman sign up tomm because m2k is suppose to pay for him and hes not even online to do it until he gets here in ny tomm.

its jman we are talking about..i know jman and m2k have like garunteed top 3 at the worse..i know this should of been taking care of before but, everything doesnt always goes as planned

Kaffei

Smash Hero
^^^^agreed

edit: **** you kaf. ninja'd me :p

and no Mango is not going. But it's ok, Scorp is :D
Darn, I wanted to see another Mango vs Armada lol.

Twin A, can you also make me one of those bird things? They're pretty cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom