• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I needs me a birthday origami dragon. That'd be epic.
The only dragon I find worthwhile that I have folded

Please note that there are several dragons I want to fold (Bahumut for example), but this one took me 2 hours and a did it a year and a half ago.

The piece next to it is my first chocobo.

However this dragon is not for sale. Sentimental lol.

If you can find me a diagram online of a dragon you want (just google "origami diagram" and whatever the thing is with it) then I will try my best to do it for you tonight or tomorrow.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
NC(which includes Everlasting Yay) is gonna rep hard at this. =)
Man, I have the best ideas while at work and a little too much say in NC because they end up coming to fruition...

HYPE

Carolina Catfish Esquire™ is making its grand appearance on Saturday, rolling 10+ deep.

Leave your gym shorts at home. :embarrass

Twin_A

Smash Champion
here's a copy of the snake and rex for you judge. Not quite what you had in mind I'm sure but hey it's funny :p

here's that bunny that was requested. It looks more like a llama but oh well :p
I'll actually fold you one in person though.

And boredom at ihop rules. Squirell and a flower

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Now taking origami requests (such as the chocobo). They will be free unless:

1. too many people want them and I get lazy.
2. People want to give me money anyways
or
3. People want to pay me with something thats not money but is instead funny/food (I like cookies. White chip macadamea from Subway. Jump to it! :p)

Folding chocobo's now
I would like one of ganondorf just standing there lookin cool or just anything that resembles a black guy looking confident even though we know the truth about em.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
nooo I meant Any Snake. not snake... like Naked Snake. Old Snake. Solid Snake. XD

But ill end up taking it anyhow haha since I dont like wasting work and still appreciated.
I know :p

Actually that snake is already going to someone else who asked for it. I'm trying to figure out a way to fold a guy who looks like Snake. The rex's were folded a while ago that I has sitting on a shelf. I just thought it would be funny :p

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Alright I may have found a partial diagram of snake crawling in a box. It doesn't look too complex. If I can find the full diagram then I will do it. I'll be using white blank paper so you can color it in as needed. And I'll just grab one of those rex's and give it to you for the set XP

edit: @ Kira: find me a diagram and I will fold it for you. Good luck though :p

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
The pre-game show has been canceled

The extending of the registration by Alex has made it impossible for it to be done.

The filming and editing schedules were already gonna be tough as they were. With the new schedule the only day we would have to work on the two pre-game shows(One for Melee, one for Brawl) is Wednesday.

It's not possible to film 2 to 4 hours of pre-game show and edit it in one day. Especially when it's the day before we leave for the tournament

Sorry guys. VGBootCamp did everything in it's power to make it happen

Famous

Smash Champion
Anyone doing CG controller maintenance/customization at Apex? Wanted to get mine hooked up for the longest...

Twin_A- 8-bit Mario/Luigi? gogogogo

LLDL

Smash Hero
I may or may not sell an item by 9:45pm tonight, if it does sell does anyone want to team, I'm a falco, but i can use fox if you want. (melee)

g-regulate

Smash Hero
VGBootcamp should ease up on the livestreams, pregame shows, recording, and other BS and focus on the actual running of the tournament. Finishing on time should be first priority, not all the media crap

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Special Announcement: TheTantalus Presents: Pre-game livestream, Thursday, August 5th

Unfortunately, the pre-game shows were cancelled. I was looking forward to more great quality stuff from VG.

As a consolation, I'll be having a pre-game livestream on Thursday night, with some very special guests that will be housing with me for the night. EE and I will talk about brawl matchups and what to look for. We will also talk about how to prepare for the tournament and who to look for. We will also cover what NOT to do at the event.

The show will be 1 hour in length, but the livestream will stay on for 2 hours, so that you can watch matches if you so choose.

Time: 9pm-10pm
Where:www.justin.tv/thetantalus

Hope to see you there! By the way, this will cover mostly brawl stuff, although we will try to spend at least a quarter of the show covering melee. But the people that will be featured are primarily brawl players.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Quick head count. Who wanted a chocobo again? As I recall it was Kirbykaze (giving it to Unknown to deliver), Cathy (Giving to Lucky to deliver), and Doom. Who else wanted one? They're free unless I'm in the mood for some Subway cookies. But then it's only a dollar to go buy me some :p

I'll be at the hotel so sadly I don't think I'll be able to watch that pre game show Thursday :(

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
All,

I've decided it will be best to update the reg list after the 11:59pm deadline. That way when the list is updated, it's a complete list. :) sorry for the delay but it'll be worth it!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
All,

I've decided it will be best to update the reg list after the 11:59pm deadline. That way when the list is updated, it's a complete list. :) sorry for the delay but it'll be worth it!
i hereby deem this idea legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom