• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Can't wait to see the list past CO18, S0FT & Sleaf...I swear those three names have been burned into my retinas the past 2 days

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Haha sorry Honda! I've been away at Otakon this weekend so I haven't had time to update. But rest assured the new list is going up. This will also be a list that has who entered Brawl and Melee, and it'll be in alphabetical order so people can look for themselves and others easily.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
guys please do not forget to register tonight. I do not want people Filling my PM box asking for extensions. This is it. Whether you do it or not after today that is the final number. I did not work myself to the brim for you guys to back out. This is all on you now. There are several people that still have not register or have not paid. Take care of that we need that done!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Haha sorry Honda! I've been away at Otakon this weekend so I haven't had time to update. But rest assured the new list is going up. This will also be a list that has who entered Brawl and Melee, and it'll be in alphabetical order so people can look for themselves and others easily.
Crismas or anyone who knows about spectator fee:

I might not have enough money for full entering an event lol

so if I pay spectator fee at the door,

can I still do friendlies/

record matches/

and most importantly take part in the crew battles since its free? I'm a candidate for it so I kinda wanna know lol I won't be in singles or doubles for neither games but would like to be in that at least.

If not, its fine. Just trying to see my options is all.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Crismas or anyone who knows about spectator fee:

I might not have enough money for full entering an event lol

so if I pay spectator fee at the door,

can I still do friendlies/

record matches/

and most importantly take part in the crew battles since its free? I'm a candidate for it so I kinda wanna know lol I won't be in singles or doubles for neither games but would like to be in that at least.

If not, its fine. Just trying to see my options is all.

Crew battle is free so you do not have to worry about it.

If you have absolutely no way of paying online and NEED to pay at the door we can set that up for you without an issue.

tw1n

Smash Champion
was thinking of coming but this isn't the type of tournament i'd enjoy.

till cata
Ah come on Linguini. It'll be ****... although if you don't go, that means Axe won't lose to you early in bracket again. Score ;P

american money sucks. i should be able to glance in my wallet and know EXACTLY how much i have on me. those dollar bills and really similar colours screw everything up.

plus, you know how nice it is to look in your wallet, see some coins, and find they actually make up like $8? you never account for coins so it's always a nice surprise.
this explains the money issues better
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=OFs5l9K--7M&feature=related

Much love to Canada tho ;)

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Alright here we go again with a new list:

IF YOU KNOW THE ANSWER TO ANY OF THESE PROBLEMS EMAIL US AT vgbootcamp@gmail.com

The following people paid for teams but have no team mate:

Brawl:

AvariceX
BMX
ChaosMarth
Hinkage
InfamousInfection 87
RizMF

Melee:

Hayato
LanceinthePants
Mister E
SamusExplorer
Snap.

The following people have not signed up yet but have someone claiming to be their team mate or the person claiming to be their team mate only wrote down their team mate's first name instead of your gamer tag

White is the person who signed up for teams
Blue is the person who hasn't signed up yet

Brawl:

Angelus 717 Kevin
AnJu Ryan
Attila Nyke
BAKED Dennis
CO18 ANTI
DDDDD Geoffrey
Dr Pepper Rich
Grapefruits James
Hayato GLOCK
iRJi Pierce7d
Johace Peter
John12346 Shippo
Josh Kenneth
Jtails Wes
Kafei Brian
Ken2 Josh
lain Judge
MXXD123 WedginatorX
Phoenix Lord Mike
Riot Peachkid
Will KirinBlaze
Wispy Joey
Zucco Shadow

Melee:

Angelus 717 Jarman
Axe Vectorman
dashdancedan SleepyK
itbestevestupar Chris
mew2king Jman
Meow Trk
Minic KIDGoggles
Eggm Plank
Snap. Zach
Swedish Delight Mr.F
vero Stephen
Xref James

IF YOU KNOW THE ANSWER TO ANY OF THESE PROBLEMS EMAIL US AT vgbootcamp@gmail.com

Tonight is the Final Night to sign up you guys no who you are.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
sooo...just to clear things up... Kel let you all know that we are teaming and all that good stuff....Registered for singles but not for doubles...but want to register for doubles...Brawl that is..

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
sooo...just to clear things up... Kel let you all know that we are teaming and all that good stuff....Registered for singles but not for doubles...but want to register for doubles...Brawl that is..

yup

Hey if I'm only doing Brawl Singles I can just arrive on Saturday right? I feel dumb asking.
sure.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
plus, you know how nice it is to look in your wallet, see some coins, and find they actually make up like $8? you never account for coins so it's always a nice surprise.
In America we usually throw our coins into a jar and once a year cash it in for like $30 ROFL.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Flyer for Apex Prints

http://stamayosuke.deviantart.com/art/Smash-Flyer-173727607

This is the last week that I'm taking any request for custom color prints. It turns out there are some posters I won't be bringing with me due to over luggaging (if that's even a word). So if your expecting to buy a white colored Dk think again I won't be bringing all custom color charactera just the top tier ones.

The last day for request is Wednesday please message which character you want and what sizes.

P.S. I'm out of poster sized paper XD NOOOOO!!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Now taking origami requests (such as the chocobo). They will be free unless:

1. too many people want them and I get lazy.
2. People want to give me money anyways
or
3. People want to pay me with something thats not money but is instead funny/food (I like cookies. White chip macadamea from Subway. Jump to it! :p)

Folding chocobo's now

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Now taking origami requests (such as the chocobo). They will be free unless:

1. too many people want them and I get lazy.
2. People want to give me money anyways
or
3. People want to pay me with something thats not money but is instead funny/food (I like cookies. White chip macadamea from Subway. Jump to it! :p)

Folding chocobo's now
I needs me a birthday origami dragon. That'd be epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom