• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone Plan on Maining Lucas?

binki4

Smash Apprentice
YES i like to plan on maining LUCAS in the subspace emmisary but i have not see him in subspace emmisary yet and i will wish to

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I may main him...Only ones I know for sure are Pit and (hopefully) Olimar

kakashi1928

Smash Rookie
I might main him as long he isn't as bad as ness was in melee. If he really that bad ill just use him for fun like I used ness in melee.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'll be maining any MOTHER rep that's playable.

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
I GUESS I will....
but it won't be the same without that cute little baseball hat...

Lucas Elvis hair dissapoints me.

haaaaa

vesperview

Smash Hero
ness ia my main, in melee, and seeing as hhow lucas plays similiar to ness, ill pick him out and test him for a while, but who knows ness MIGHT still be in brawl
Would you stop trying to push Ness on us? God, deal with it already! He is almost definitely deconfirmed and if he were to be in the game, Ness would be a redundant piece of crap that would be ruining the potential of the Mother series.

binki4

Smash Apprentice
you know that i maining Lucas because i know that move that simmular to ness and for now i plan on maining LUCAS THREE times until i may the next character

IceClimbersUser1

Smash Cadet
I will deff us Lucas! I love his up smash atk, and his PK Freeze, and his grab!

Quick Question: Does Lucas use the bat in the subspace vid? sry for the off topic question, but if he has the bat, awesome!

Pokec

Smash Journeyman
I enjoyed Ness ALOT.

I just hope nesses Midair A forward move isnt deleted, but i think its been replaced with a move like pikachus.

Keige

Smash Journeyman
I'm planning on maining him in addition to Pit and Mario (Fire Mario costume FTW).

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
When I saw the first trailer for Brawl, I instantly wanted to play as Meta Knight. He has been one of my favorite characters since I was a kid (Kirby Superstar for life!). Since then, I've switched from being a Sheik main to being a Ness main in Melee. Consequentially, I was looking forward to his announcement in Brawl. I was a little upset at first when Lucas was announced instead of Ness. However, in the past few months, I have learned to love Lucas. The only thing keeping me from choosing to main him was the the inclusion of the bat as his fsmash. With the confirmation of his fsmash, he is now guaranteed to be my main. The only character that COULD usurp him is Ness himself, but I doubt that will be happening.

Twilight Emblem

Banned via Warnings
I might main him or make him one of my mains if ganondorf doesnt make it.
Lucas looks like he would be alot of fun to play as. And if hes double jump canceling that would make lucas even more fun to use. Hes a roffling pile of a good time. Hes got that deliciously hot slice of pie that is his PK fire, hes got that Back air, along with many things adding onto what would be a not only effective, but, fun, strategy. he = awesome. :D

Levitas

the moon
lol, my marth was better until a couple of days ago, and now my Ness > my marth. And your sig doesn't make sense.

Cyclist

Smash Rookie
I am going to use Lucas. Mostly because Ness was the only character I could play with in melee.

froggster93

Smash Rookie
He does look pretty cool, but he's going to be my third, after metaknight and zelda (zelda being because she was my main in melee) but Lucas and Zelda are pretty similar when it comes to there smashes and regular moves.

Droogieb

Smash Apprentice
In melee I was Ice Climbers and Peach

I want to be so many characters in Brawl but....

Lucas is NUMERO UNO
followed by Pit and PT

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
I'm soooo maining Lucas, and I LOVE his hair!

And if Ness is in it, I'll make like Towely and chose BOTH!

Oh some one said they liked his Up Smash..... What is it!!!
They show an upward flip kick in his moves. They call it a "strong up attack," so it could be a tilt, but I think it's his smash.

keeper

Smash Champion
I'm soooo maining Lucas, and I LOVE his hair!

And if Ness is in it, I'll make like Towely and chose BOTH!

They show an upward flip kick in his moves. They call it a "strong up attack," so it could be a tilt, but I think it's his smash.

Why wouldn't they just call it a smash when they showed his down smash though? Either way, it looks like a good attack.

I plan on using Lucas, a lot.

Mac_77

Smash Cadet
I would totally main Lucas, I've played as Ness in SSB and SSBM and I guess I'll have to try out the new generation EB/Mother character.

But if on the off chance Ness does come back I'll main both.

Leatherface

Smash Cadet
I know i talked a lot of crap about lucas... ( come on people, he is not the most appealing chracter of all...) but i think that he is worth giving a try... but it is true (Like metnioned earlier) that if ness is in, they would be my two Mains.

the only think i doubt as an "improvement" is the PK flash replacement by PK Freeze. it might be useful, but it s gonna be a little different to knock out opponents...

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
Will I be maining Lucas? Ha. Not for another month! Brawl has been delayed again.

I'm betting that Ness will be an alternate costume for Lucas. Any takers?

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman
Lucas looks like an interesting character. I liked Ness, but he was too weak and doesn't do well against Fox...or other characters for that matter. I like his changes, but I still wish they had Ness, but stronger. However, he looks good, so I'm excited about his apearance.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Lucas will be my new main. Today's 6-minute video showed a sticker of Claus. That pretty much means that his chances are nil at this point, so I guess I'll have to settle. Don't get me wrong--I love me some Lucas--but for this all to come at one time...

Great.

Ramboknife

Smash Cadet
I've been using Ice Climbers as my main in melee for quite some time, but I've recently been using Ness a whole lot. I'll probably give Lucas a try, seems like he'll be lots of fun.

Here's a picture I took from that new video...feel free to make it into something cool.

Top Bottom