• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Lunaris

Smash Ace
accepting money matches when brawl comes out; its a different game, right?

ricky, i need my gc back

what is up with this guy and 2-stock matches, we always ran our tournaments fine with 4 stock double elim(but apparently he doesn't have the time to make his tournaments decent), we seriously cant have this guy as the host for brawl tournaments

i find it unlikely at best that tournaments hosted by random people/organizations will have rules that are acceptable

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
I would be scared to mm Lunaris in anything. Other than a trampoline acrobatic contest. So yeah, thats a no..

Anything smash-related going on this weekend?

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
what is up with this guy and 2-stock matches, we always ran our tournaments fine with 4 stock double elim(but apparently he doesn't have the time to make his tournaments decent), we seriously cant have this guy as the host for brawl tournaments

i find it unlikely at best that tournaments hosted by random people/organizations will have rules that are acceptable
last time he ran a tournament at wayne's world, we had from 4 to 9 or so. he said he didn't have time for 4 stock, and yet we finished with 3 hours left.

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
Alright bishes, so im offically naming these recent and frequent fests into "Matsuki's Weeklies". Though they vary in date each time they're once a week reliably. So yeah, my plan for this week is to go to vgc on thursday, possibly meet some people there from service, then go to my house when vgc ends with the usual peeps. Let me know if you can go.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
I'll come too. VGC too. ^^ Want me to bring anything? Don't expect any other Service bishez. Also im running for a position in VGC.. "Service Representative". "Service Ambassador" and "McSmexy64x" both work too.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
if u could bring a um..s video cable that plugs into a cube..and bring a cube..i guess that would be helpfull..but im bringing two already so i dunno..do w.e i guess..but i recomend bringing two ****rollers....i mean controllers apparently..

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
before anyone takes it i'm seizing the moment and TAKING it kay-O?(Mr. Saturn<Mother2>)
what am i taking? i'm taking in advance the title of Lucas, Ice Climbers, and any other mother
character master of Alaska. You can all have your snakes, metakinghts, IKEs, peaches, and FOXES.
But LUCAS, Ice Climbers, and anyother mother characters ARE MINE. kay-O?(Mr. Saturn<Mother2>)
I would've posted this as soon as i saw the LUCAS update, but I couldn't access the internet at the time.
Just thought I should let you all know.
By the way, LUCAS looks INCREDIBLE. The GLORY of MOTHER is RETURNING.
HE LOOKS AWESOME. HE'LL be TOP TIER, just watch.

and wobbling will be left in the game

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
HE LOOKS AWESOME.
Since when does looking like a german 9 year old with freakishly narrow eyes and the ability to do psychic stuff make you look awesome? I mean sure, psychic **** is cool. Just look at mewtwo. Debatably the most BADASS pokemon ever... And guess why..? Because he is psychic type, which allows him to have a cool and powerful looking moveset. That and he has a cool character design. But the point is, neither ness or lucas look cool or ever will just because of the fact that they can do semi-cool **** with their psychic abilities.

The GLORY of MOTHER is RETURNING.
When did MOTHER ever have glory? Other than in Japan of course.

Oh yeah and mains are 4 bishez so
I'll be maining random when brawl comes out. Unless Star Wolf is in it. ^^

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
Since when does looking like a german 9 year old with freakishly narrow eyes and the ability to do psychic stuff make you look awesome? I mean sure, psychic **** is cool. Just look at mewtwo. Debatably the most BADASS pokemon ever... And guess why..? Because he is psychic type, which allows him to have a cool and powerful looking moveset. That and he has a cool character design. But the point is, neither ness or lucas look cool or ever will just because of the fact that they can do semi-cool **** with their psychic abilities.

When did MOTHER ever have glory? Other than in Japan of course.

Oh yeah and mains are 4 bishez so
I'll be maining random when brawl comes out. Unless Star Wolf is in it. ^^
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pinilla

Smash Cadet
whats up homies, i'm in fairbanks...try to make it down to anchorage every so often and will probably do so if i i get the time. i'd rather play some people in fairbanks since it's a lot closer. i should be here until next october.

if you could drop me a line on aim, it would be a lot better

sn : irpinilla

tell me you're from here, or i'll probably end up blocking you.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
I prefer Ness to Lucas. I've not played Mother 3, while I have played Earthbound.

Edit: Nevermind. After actually looking at the update, I see that Lucas looks better then Ness did.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
also same for MEOWTH if he/she/it/that/? is in Brawl.
although MEOWTH can't match Lucas' awesomeness
QFT. Meowth can't match Lucas' awesomeness because its just so much greater. In the words of adrianblk, "Meowth 0\/\/NX0R$ u."

Oh shyea and im going to dimond lunch tomorrow. and vgc. maybe. definitely ricky's house.

SOUTHSIDE, Bishez!!

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Was planning on hangin' with ben keihn, but he says he hangs with you guys anyways. (portables)? Might chill with ricky a bit too. Anyways seeya there, get ready to get PWNT! ;P

Top Bottom