• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Absence of posts from myself, you, lunaris, tcp, Funkmaster, OOS smashers, and new smashers = argument between david kim and xanskarr. Also, how was the party i heard there was alot of drama. We should do something at chris' house this weekend.

The_Mind_Gamer

Smash Rookie
This is GigaZapCannon

If you want the full story, just pm this account, my GigaZapCannon, or TheCatPhysician. It was a joke played by me on Jordan for a few months, then I told him. The problem is, is that I am hardly ever online, this is at a friend of the family's house. Where I'm staying in Idaho doesn't have an internet connection and when it does, I'm not so keen on checking up on smashboards anymore. However, I felt that this had to be said, basically to clear Jordan's name.

By me not being so keen on checking smashboards, i meant that i probally wouldnt answer your pm be it on this account or my real one, so your best bet would be to contact jordan

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Not really an argument. All I did was ask a question, he got angry. Anyways, Chris' house after school.

Oh well, I feel my Falcon has improved. My fox as well. Matt, from the tournament, can't seem to find time to play with you Derek or Arthur. I saw him at the fair.

Are the Wayne's World weekly smashfests going to happen again?

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Lol Ean I heard u kept *****ing about how you wanted to play SSBM the whole time when you should of been having fun. Sorry about you breaking up with your girl though.. sad stuff. Conran too.. T_T

Also I'm sick of asking jene if we can go. I'm always the one who sets that **** up when you diamond people live much closer, one of you guys set it up for once, go****. (I will attend and bring a tv + wii though) Also I recently got alot worse as I'm trying to develop mindgames (I hate using that term but its a short definition of what im studying)

I'm up for anything this weekend..up to 3-4 people can come to my house if we can't do it anywhere else.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Lol Ean I heard u kept *****ing about how you wanted to play SSBM the whole time when you should of been having fun. Sorry about you breaking up with your girl though.. sad stuff. Conran too.. T_T

Also I'm sick of asking jene if we can go. I'm always the one who sets that **** up when you diamond people live much closer, one of you guys set it up for once, go****. (I will attend and bring a tv + wii though) Also I recently got alot worse as I'm trying to develop mindgames (I hate using that term but its a short definition of what im studying)

I'm up for anything this weekend..up to 3-4 people can come to my house if we can't do it anywhere else.
I'd like to come to your house if we can't get it anywhere else.

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
Smashfest, Friday, my house, xanskarr/ean/tomo know were it is, caleb i'll meet ya somewere on the way. Other assorted dimond smashers might show up.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Smashfest, Friday, my house, xanskarr/ean/tomo know were it is, caleb i'll meet ya somewere on the way. Other assorted dimond smashers might show up.
Can chris come? I know he'll want to. Idk if adrian wants to come or not but yeah.. ull have to pm him about it or something. What time does it start/ should i bring my tv/wii?

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
So the smash fest was awesomezz..DERICK CAME..kicked my ***...but i rested'im. =D like 5 times =D. good turnout..and ean sorta bought pizza..yum..i forgot to bring it home btw.. :,( well..tyty ricky for hosting =]

AND SCREW U CALEB FOR LEAVING!!
YA BISH' YA!!
'jiggaboo'
YA YA YA! BISH' YA!!

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Well I didn't get in trouble, it just seems I was supposed to "clear up these things before leaving." In other words, I was supposed to ask if I could stay later before I knew I could. =/

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
I know you didn't end up staying the night, I remember Ricky saying that you couldn't. Still, if I hadn't had to have left at 8:30 I would have gotten a good 4 hours more of smash.

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
might this "new matt" you speak of perhaps be asking for a challenge?

on the topic of challenges, anyone who's name is not derek or daniel want to money match me next time i come up?

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
2v1 would not be a fair fight, me beating you both would be too humiliating, so i will only accept 1v1 challenges

BUT I HAVE TO WARN YOU, MY POWER HAS GROWN
Spoken like an arrogant noob. However I respect your power and fear it. When shall the almighty TheCatPhysician be visiting Anchorage? I have to play a match with you! I was there last time when you and your friend went to derek's but I had to leave before I could face you. Hopefully we can get some matches in next time you attend one of derek's smashfests.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
might this "new matt" you speak of perhaps be asking for a challenge?

on the topic of challenges, anyone who's name is not derek or daniel want to money match me next time i come up?
If you ever come to Hawaii Cat, I'll gladly MM you. I wanted to play you more at Oc, didn't even get to play Captain Alaska at all I believe. Derek of course is too good. =w=

Darkmusician

Smash Master
anyone see hk ganon vs. lunaris ness yah
it's pretty cool
a giant serving of great ak smash guru
personality "pk fing bat to the head"
very incredible yah
Hehehe ya those were taken in our hotel room at Oc3 at 5 in the morning. Firefly is uploading more footage hopefully soon. Derek made us delerious. lolz

And for those of you wondering HK=HonkKong...not HydroKirby. =w=

Top Bottom