• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
pretty much.. the new thing is "ricky's house on fridays"..
also in glad Lyn isnt a playable char.. that would make 3 ***gots and 1 hot chick from fire emblem.. when starfox only has 2 representatives so far.

Captain Alaska

Smash Apprentice
pretty much.. the new thing is "ricky's house on fridays"..
also in glad Lyn isnt a playable char.. that would make 3 ***gots and 1 hot chick from fire emblem.. when starfox only has 2 representatives so far.
I think the 'no hate zone' policy might have to come into effect again.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
i wonder when we get to start seeing actual game advertisements for brawl..

@ricky: should i bring my cube and the gamebridge again?? o.O

edit: good new and bad news...good news.my graphics card was mailed yesserday..and itll be here in like two days..[i dunn need 20$ caleb. =) tyty tho ] bad news..i cant make it to vgc thursday..dentist appoinment right after school. Unless we can convince chris jackson to stay and bring a system or something..or eggleston takes mine..i cant bring nething. =S

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
So yeah, my house POSSIBLY on friday, if I've got too many people over I might have to boot one 'er two. Vito's coming to my house after school, so if I invite you just walk home with me on friday if yer at dimond.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
i wonder when we get to start seeing actual game advertisements for brawl..

@ricky: should i bring my cube and the gamebridge again?? o.O

edit: good new and bad news...good news.my graphics card was mailed yesserday..and itll be here in like two days..[i dunn need 20$ caleb. =) tyty tho ] bad news..i cant make it to vgc thursday..dentist appoinment right after school. Unless we can convince chris jackson to stay and bring a system or something..or eggleston takes mine..i cant bring nething. =S
Indeed, that is good news about the graphics card.. glad I don't have to give you 20$ because I spent it all on Disgaea 2.. lol and alright! LETS GET SOME MATCHES UP!!! xD

So yeah, my house POSSIBLY on friday, if I've got too many people over I might have to boot one 'er two. Vito's coming to my house after school, so if I invite you just walk home with me on friday if yer at dimond.
Would I be one to boot out? Also I can definitely make it, I'll try to bring chris kim, adrian, w/e.

Unless Roy, Marth, or Falco isn't in...
The only reason I didn't mention that in my post is because I thought it was obvious.

WolfAmongTheWind

Smash Rookie
hey to anyone who still exists here in the alaska board. I'm new on the boards here but have been back heavily into smash again especially with Brawl coming out. Been playing since it first came out and used to play with a set group of friends, who, once I got back from college, had stopped playing and moved on to less worthy games, haha. Anways, always looking for someone to play here in anchorage.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
im down for playing on the weekends,my cell is 244-8781, i live in south anchorage and can go play wherever, as long as its not past diamond / dowling.

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
Alright bishes, once again im planning a smash fest at my house on friday, same as last time, and WoldAmongTheWind you're invited, my cell is 244-4297, call me for address etc. Tell me if you can go everyone.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Alright bishes, once again im planning a smash fest at my house on friday, same as least time, and WoldAmongTheWind you're invited, my cell is 244-4297, call me for address etc. Tell me if you can go everyone.
You got to respect people's screenames, its WOLFAmongTheWind. Thats almost as bad as Chee_Lab.. yeah u suck at spelling ricky.. and i am totally going.

Yeah so i hope when brawl comes out.. since its going to be online.. i hope that doesnt like defeat the purpose of smashfests.. cuz they're really fun.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
i hit puberty more than 3 times in the past couple days. in my pants. hows that creepy for ya
also, ean do you remember wut i said when i licked the mayo off the sub at subway*

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
something like that, but im sure 1st place is like 50-100$.. and im going there for halo2 and anime/video game **** as well, not just ssbm.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
agreed..im not willing to spend more then 20 to get into a tourny..
Well i went there for more than SSBM.. anyways i got 3rd.. didnt get anything. derek got 1st of course, and he got 300 dollars in really ****ty video games. 2nd was some random dude there, and he got like 150 in video games.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
i question the salability of the prizes
Your questioning is wise, as from what I saw in that box, it was like 10 really ****ty games and then like halo2 and a tshirt.. Personally I would of taken warioware, and the 2 other games the 2nd place winner got.

They should of given you the option of taking either prize.. because in some cases the 2nd prize can be better

Top Bottom