• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
King D3, I believe. Secrets out Adam :p.
Haha, keep thinking that Luke, only Darrens fought him when I wasnt serious with him, and a bunch of scrubs I destroyed when I decided to try to learn this monster, you'll probably all think this is a joke, and in these circumstances, I aint gonna gurantee victory, but I can gurantee 3 things. 1, hes alot more fun than Ike. 2, Maybe not immediately (though I think he already is) I will be better with him then Ike. 3, Im gonna do the same awesome sauce owning impression I did last time, only 10x better =3. To make it more fun for you to guess, hes not a top tier, or a high tier, I dont even know if hes mid tier. Dont try asking Darren btw Luke, he doesnt know who Im talking about, Ive used 30 cast members aginst him, I doubt he could figure it out XP.

Btw, yes Im also gonna use D3, but not for any tournament match (minus 1 if a certain situation, the only one Id bother changing characters for, arrises)....maybe doubles

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Hate to burst your bubble but any character not in at least high tier probably won't do you much good. This game is pretty imbalanced, so you'd need to be especially good at this character to do well. Sounds like it could be fox. Probably is, because I've noticed you play him a few times in matches we played online. But w.e I won't turn this thread into a guessing game between you and I. But my best guess is fox :p.

Jack, lucario is definitely mid tier, close to high tier. I might bust him out in tournament match one day.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
he said he doesn't even know if he's mid tier so lucario is still in the question

besides nothing is more beast than that forward smash spam lmao

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
A Marth tippered fsmash killed my Jiggz at 65% last night.....
ugh....

I then proceeded to JV 2 stocking the said marth the next match, but still.....

*Rages alongside Jake*

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Oh Samus, where have you been, Ive missed you alot, there was this pretty cool guy named DTP that also mained Peach for a while, was alot like you, you 2 ever met? Im sure you,ll see him here soon. Anyway glad to have you back buddy

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
use marth

try and get forward smash tippers

realize its stupid hard

wish it was melee marth

---

im just sayin it how it is

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Realise trying is useless

Stop bothering with Fsmashes and focus on more important things

Proceed as usual

Fsmash by accident

Tipper KO to turn around the match

Laugh as Yoshi sadfaces

---

D=<

:005:

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
You should see tippers in Melee

kill falco at 0 % on the edge of any stage =(
Learn to DI.

I miss melee. I used to main marth. I wasn't good or anything but still D:
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Limeee

Smash Champion
Oh Samus, where have you been, Ive missed you alot, there was this pretty cool guy named DTP that also mained Peach for a while, was alot like you, you 2 ever met? Im sure you,ll see him here soon. Anyway glad to have you back buddy
lmao. DTP is samus, unless your joking in which case i was fooled D8

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
man it seems like so long since the last tourney, can't wait to play against everyone again. so glad these things are monthly instead of having to wait even longer! I know I keep saying it but thank you V!

Jack can we have a marth ditto match? Or whoever you want vs. my marth, I wanna see how much better i've gotten.

Top Bottom