• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I lol'd.

Anyway, no, I don't think Dan is at that level. He probably could be if he lived in a better region, but it's pretty much impossible to get REALLY good at Brawl in WC Canada. We don't even have representation from all the top tiers...

:005:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It's k, we'll get better. I'll start playing some more maybe.

And seriously, so probs like Diddy or something.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
That combo vid inspire you? Brawl CV's, if done well, are so cool to watch, cause you know everything in it is unlegit yet legit at the same time.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Pretty much lol.

Yeah that's the way I felt. There's just so much ****ty brawl vids out there, and watching matches are pretty boring as well. That vid was really something else.

I dunno, I'll try it out sometime. Probs friendlies or something cause I wanna save my money for Melee monthlies. If someone hosts a brawl smashfest I'll come down.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yesyesyesyesyesyeys :D

I kinda want to for a bit tomorrow, are you down?

Like an hour or so. I can just lrt to your house 8D

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
IMO i may be bias but i think superboom is good enough to go on that list
Nah, he's good, but I'm talking placing in tournaments for money in melee. Like top 25 in genesis, at least.

Mew2king NPNPNP
He ain't a Snake.

ima ****ing **** you bread when i see you in melee .
=3 Hey, You may be good at brawl, but I didn't hear anything about you in melee.

Either way, thats not my point, I KNOW you're not at full potential even if you are the best snake in the world. Because not even the best melee players are at that potential, even if they were, it's a different game, thats why you're better than M2K whether you win or lose IMO cause he's playing MK, you're playing Snake.

It's when you actually manage to pull off a real combo including predicted DI, and non-fluke grenade timing and bomb placement. And I mean huge ****, then I'll say you're at full potential. But still it should be just as common as a darkrain combo at full potential.

The best =/= The best possible.

<3 I will MM you in melee if I ever see you though, It'd be fun, I don't even know how we'd rank against eachother, I might not lose too badly

oooooooooooooooshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
eh.

Come to this tournament!
Yeah, cause I won't be there. You know. =/

Yeah there is no way Dan could be mentioned among those that I mentioned. AB is just way too ****ty.
Well Dan is good, but seriously if I was gonna say anyone it WOULD be ally, but come on, Ally can improve a lot still.

Most people quit brawl when they run into their first Camper, spammer, or MK
I quit when I ran into 30. and made $400.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hah kay! I don't wanna play for too long though, don't wanna mess up my melee and plus gonna do some homework and stuff too. I just wanna get my fix. XD

What time?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I think I'll try it out. Alberta just sucks really bad at Brawl and I think that's why I haven't been interested much. That, and Luke's Falco.

But yeah seeing that video really sparked some interest. I'll try it out and see how I feel about it.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Victor why do you think my falco is lame? I mean it's been a somewhat funny joke until now, but I am beginning to think you're serious >_>. I play a pretty standard falco, nothing extra gay about it.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I didn't mean it in a mean way but I mean, it's totally true =P

@luke: It was probably cause I played Ganon.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I didn't mean it in a mean way but I mean, it's totally true =P

@luke: It was probably cause I played Ganon.
The Ganon playing would definitely contribute to disliking Brawl in general. If anybody knows how to fight Ganon properly, they won't lose, and there just isn't much Ganon can do about anything most of the time. D=

:005:

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Victor why do you think my falco is lame? I mean it's been a somewhat funny joke until now, but I am beginning to think you're serious >_>. I play a pretty standard falco, nothing extra gay about it.
I don't think you realize that we are serious. It just is also funny.

Luke we don't talk about you because it's funny, it just happens to be funny that you're that ********.

Standard falco or not, you're pretty standard no matter what you do.

Top Bottom