• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

T-block

B2B TST
haha it wasn't from the yoshi boards. he pm'd me actually. bring him with you when you come in december ^^

i might try to go to tourneyplay with you guys

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
haha it wasn't from the yoshi boards. he pm'd me actually. bring him with you when you come in december ^^

i might try to go to tourneyplay with you guys
OMFG do iiiiiiiiit. AB needs to come to Tourneyplay. That would be SO much fun. =3

Asa is interesting to play though. He split mains PT and Ness (at least, he alternates between the two against me), so it's like playing you and Colin combined into one person. Of course, since I've already figured out how to fight both characters, he's at a pretty big disadvantage. =P

:005:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Ok wait. Jake was there another tournament in your area? I am confused cause I just watched vids of you getting wrecked by breez.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Ok wait. Jake was there another tournament in your area? I am confused cause I just watched vids of you getting wrecked by breez.
Yeah, there was another small one with 9 people. The first one put a huge target on my back, so everybody went to figure out how to beat Yoshi, and I must say, they did a d*** good job of it. o.0 I wound up placing 3rd. I was playing pretty badly by the time the actual tourney rolled around too, since we had a smashfest the night before.

:005:

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
lol im starting to play some brawl so i dont completely suck at this upcoming tourney :/

Any generally advice on how to get better >.< Marth player btw... maybe falco...

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Falco is easy cept when vsing MK/snake, then it becomes extremely complex. Any other character go for the grab and camp with lasers and sideb.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
But then it wouldn't be called Luking if Luke couldn't do it

=/

lol im starting to play some brawl so i dont completely suck at this upcoming tourney :/

Any generally advice on how to get better >.< Marth player btw... maybe falco...
1. Go to character selection screen
2. Press B
3. Highlight hand over Meta Knight
4. Press A

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
The thing about luking is luke's the only person who will do it because he loves winning. This is why I cry when I see you do it Jamie.

lol Tyler, legit.

Limeee

Smash Champion
The thing about luking is luke's the only person who will do it because he loves winning. This is why I cry when I see you do it Jamie.

lol Tyler, legit.
wtf victra, i chaingrab someone , and you complain about it, even though it happened like 2 SK's ago
i play all snake now, not because i'm tier *****, but because i have sooooo much fun with him

EDIT: and look i'm sorry, i actually think your a great player and i know your sick of all the "luke" jokes, and i just wanted to jump in. i apoligize for that

Yoshara

Smash Lord
As a bit of info, it is possible to DI back on the stage from the Falco CG to Spike.

P.S. I will only be able to bring a TV to this seeing as my Wii needs to be repaired.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
It's just part of falco as a character. He kinda needs it or he wouldn't be that great. Top of B tier at best I think.
if falco didn't have downthrow chaingrabs, falco mains would just side B more and pew pew. The downthrow is honestly a bonus. Kinda like Dedede, good moveset as a character, stupid idea to add in downthrow chaingrab by sakurai.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
I always thought ring theory was basic stuff like (a*b)+ c = (a*c) + (b*c) but I guess not lol

I saw it on mike's facebook status yesterday
that is sorta it simplified. It's basically grade school math but looked at in more of an advanced way and that explanation makes it sound ALOT simpler than it really is

ring theory sounds neat. tell me about it next time i see you kay?

to be honest, falco's down throw isn't even that annoying lol
sorry mike, no can do, i will never unleash such a terrible evil upon others

also, i agree dthrow isn't that annoying, i hate lasers more

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
So guys if you're up for some unlegit brawl practice there is a small tourney going on at Lois Hole Library on the 21st which I am helping to organize. The rules are a little different than what were all used to however. The matches are 1 game random stage selection on any neutral and with select items(nothing really gay like pokeballs or smashballs or fans) on medium. Of course you guys can change the rules to what you agree on with your opponents(so if you come up against another real smasher you guys can play with legit rules if you choose) the tourney itself will be double elimination and the grand finals will be best of three because of time restricktions(we only have from 1:30 to 3) The winner will get a $25 gift cert to best buy. no entry fee. starts at 1:30,17650 69 Avenue contact me if you have any questions

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Well almost to the date, and this time, no Ike this time, Ive been working secretly on a real beast of a character that I intend to clean house with this time.

Top Bottom