• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Exclusive Stages.

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
That sounds like a really fun idea, but I just don't see how that could work. You would have to hold your 3ds in such a way as to watch where you are, and that just wouldn't work with the fast paced motion of smash bros. If we get anything like this, I'd like to have a "picture-stage" option, like in Photo Dojo. You would take a picture, and then choose what parts of it would be solid ground, pits, platforms, and hazards. (You could not do all of those things on PD though).
Probably. Multiplayer was something I didn't think of at the time, each player would be seeing the stage from a different angle & that's if its not online. Would be very problematic.

On the subject of a Sonic stage I wish even more than already that Generations on 3DS had more levels based on Sonic's handheld games than console ones. It really kinda cuts down the possibilities for handheld themed Sonic stage.

Last edited:

DoubleN

Smash Rookie
Any chance of anything remotely Bravely Default related? Or do Square Enix and Smash just not mix :-/

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
I love the look and feel of anything from Mother 3, which is probably why I enjoyed New Pork City so much (even though it was such a large stage).
New Pork City is my absolute fav in Brawl and hopefully it comes back as a returning stage. I highly doubt NPC would be on the 3DS version since the stage is damn huge. It'll be on the Wii U version if anything

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Any chance of anything remotely Bravely Default related? Or do Square Enix and Smash just not mix :-/
Square Enix would choose Dragon Quest for their rep, or less likely Final Fantasy... BD, while great, just isn't legendary enough I'm afraid...

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I'm surprised that Gerudo Valley has a Final Destination form. Its normal form looks nothing like FD. Still hoping for a 3DS Sonic stage :sonic:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Eh, I wouldn't be surprised if every stage has a FD form.
Though, Sakurai did say almost all stages. Implying that some stages won't.

Still, I do hope all the stages I want get a final destination form. As much as people will say FD is unfair and boring, I would like an option to pick between hazard and crazy Reset Bomb Forest and the flat non-crazy FD version.

I do wonder, will we get many remixes for the 3ds version stage music? With only two tracks per stage, and many tracks in the direct sounding like the original, it does worry me. :/

A Lucky Person

Smash Journeyman
NNID
aLuckyPerson
3DS FC
4914-3160-6884
Hear me out...

VENUS LIGHTHOUSE

If we can't have Isaac, at least let us have a cool stage from Golden Sun. It could be a stage with blast zones on the left, right, and above until BAM! The lighthouse splits in two, forming two separate halves of the stage and adding a very large pit in between. If you played GS the stage's mechanic would make sense.

Isaac and co. are in the background duking it out with the Fusion Dragon while all this is going on.

How legit would this stage be?

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
i was thinking a stage based on milky way wishes from kirby would be great

just imagine fighting across different planets and maybe galtic nova

perhaps working as a cruise stage or similar to castle siege

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I have an idea....

The Flab Zone from Mario and Luigi : Bowser's Inside Story

000.jpg

This is the best picture I could find that has partial amount of what I visualize it to be.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
That's a climbing challenge, one of the battles you can do randomly after the collection time-limit ends.

TheLegendOfVenusaur

Smash Apprentice
Three things:
1.will there be version exclusive returning stages? (jungle japes was only shown on 3ds and halberd was only shown on wii u so I'm guessing it's true.
2. Why is everyone I see obsessed with getting a rhythm paradise character in smash?
3. What the f:substitute::substitute:k is rhythm paradise?

D

Deleted member

Three things:
1.will there be version exclusive returning stages? (jungle japes was only shown on 3ds and halberd was only shown on wii u so I'm guessing it's true.
I think Sakurai said something along the lines of there being different past stages depending on console. (I swear if PictoChat isn't a past stage on the 3DS version...)

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
2. Why is everyone I see obsessed with getting a rhythm paradise character in smash?
3. What the f:substitute::substitute:k is rhythm paradise?
Rhythm Paradise is the European name for Rhythm Heaven, also known as Rhythm Tengoku in Japan. It's Nintendo's primary Rhythm Game series, and a very popular game (the DS version outsold the entire Project DIVA franchise, just for comparison). It's not only a new genre for Nintendo but one they've done very well with given there only being 3 games to date, and one a lot of people want to see more of... and thus people want Nintendo to put it in Smash because to really show it off and make it into a really big franchise (also the stage would be amazing).

Last edited:

BADGRAPHICS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2406-5113-4228
I'm hoping to get another Ocarina of Time stage, that would be fantastic. I also think we'll see a Luigi's Mansion 2 stage, and POSSIBLY a Donkey Kong: Country Returns stage.
A Link Between Worlds stage seems more likely. It would be awesome to have a stage based on old Hyrule.

Last edited:

TheLegendOfVenusaur

Smash Apprentice
Probably. Multiplayer was something I didn't think of at the time, each player would be seeing the stage from a different angle & that's if its not online. Would be very problematic.

On the subject of a Sonic stage I wish even more than already that Generations on 3DS had more levels based on Sonic's handheld games than console ones. It really kinda cuts down the possibilities for handheld themed Sonic stage.
Sonic games aren't really well known for being on handhelds except the rush games and the rivals games.

Chaosmaster8753

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaoticZelos3578
3DS FC
2750-1187-7177
So, Brawl stages would not only have to be rebuilt quite a bit, they'd also have to pick 2 songs, cutting out the rest of the songs they had from Brawl, right? Does anyone think some Brawl stages have a chance of showing up in this version? I'd at least like Pictochat to represent the handheld theme of the 3DS version.

MrGameandBalls

Smash Apprentice
Smashleaks posted a picture of Luigi, Kirby with a luigi hat fighting on green hill zone in the 3ds version

Last edited:

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Probably fake, but I mean it's also like 90% guaranteed that Kirby will be wearing Luigi's hate when he sucks him in. I know that's not the main point of the supposed leaked image, but screw you I just wanted to point that out.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I would love a Golden Sun stage that uses all four elements as stage hazards; plus, that would mean I could fight to Saturos' theme.

Chaosmaster8753

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaoticZelos3578
3DS FC
2750-1187-7177
As I said before, I think Brawl stages would have to be slightly rebuilt to fit on the 3DS. Although, here's how Jungle Japes originally looked:

And here's how it looks on the 3DS:

I can mostly tell that the 3DS one seems to have different lighting, but can anyone help me out?

Jackson

Smash Lord
As I said before, I think Brawl stages would have to be slightly rebuilt to fit on the 3DS. Although, here's how Jungle Japes originally looked:

And here's how it looks on the 3DS:

I can mostly tell that the 3DS one seems to have different lighting, but can anyone help me out?
The color palette looks lighter to me. I recall Sakurai saying (I think in the Developer Direct around E3 2013) that he was leaning towards primary colors in Smash 4.

Top Bottom