• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

緑天龍 (Green Heavenly Dragon) Fire Emblem's Green-haired Lethal Beauty, Lyndis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Just came in here to say. Lyn was the first lord I saw in FE after smash [in my now long running FE playing career]. I loved your references to Kenshin and various other Eastern styled swordsmen/women. Also that I'd fully support her being in smash. That is all ^^;

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I have a question for you guys. If Lyn gets in, what other FE characters would you want with her? Personally, I would want Marth, Lyn, and Chrom/Ike. A bit undecided on the last one.
If we HAD to have more sword users, I'd like just Marth and Lyndis.
I preferred Lyn and Micaiah in pre-Brawl days, and now I'm warming up to the idea of Anna and/or Tharja.

I wouldn't mind Ike if he had an overhaul (something involving using axes comes to mind, or sword-arm for the lulz), and never cared much for Roy (and as some said earlier, I see him redundant for the same reasoning as Eliwood, though at least they're not from the same game). I have nothing against them personally, but I think there's been more than enough edgy/scruffy haired sword users since Melee.

Hank Hill

Smash Apprentice
Well, it has been a while since somebody commented on the lovely Lyndis.

While I do not think Lyndis has the strongest chances, I do wholeheartedly support her inclusion into the sublime game that is Super Smash Bros 4. She is the first lord in the West and I think a moveset based on her Awakening appearance with two swords is rather easy to do.

If she was in the game, I think she should be able to strike quickly and have a good offense, but poor defenses to reflect on her Fire Emblem 7 stats. To differentiate from Link's bow. I think her's would be faster, but cover less distance. I do like your version of counter as different inputs would give more variety and mindgames to work with.

I do support Mr. R's final smash if she makes it into the game.

Both movesets look great to be honest!

Jacob Listerud

Smash Rookie
There have been people clamoring for more female characters in Smash Bros and I think Lyn would fit perfectly in such a game. Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening should also join the roster.

Hank Hill

Smash Apprentice
There have been people clamoring for more female characters in Smash Bros and I think Lyn would fit perfectly in such a game. Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening should also join the roster.
I'm pretty positive both aren't getting in together, sadly. She would fit in just fine alone, though.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
I support. But what say we have Lyn have a Bow in her moveset? She is a Sacaen over a lord first, after all. And she has access to it. Can be done over Link's Bow as article.

kirbyslungspopnoiseDOA

Smash Rookie
so i know you people want lyndis, and i am a fan of FE. but i dont think that she fair moveset. from the looks of that gif, it looks like a cheapskate metaknight. also she would probably turn out another samus. 200 pages of rule 34 art. who else supports say'ri?

kirbyslungspopnoiseDOA

Smash Rookie
so i know you people want lyndis, and i am a fan of FE. but i dont think that she fair moveset. from the looks of that gif, it looks like a cheapskate metaknight. also she would probably turn out another samus. 200 pages of rule 34 art. who else supports say'ri?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Remember though, we are just speculating what the move-set could be, heck Sakurai can give Lyndis anything with R.O.B., WFT, and Villager as proof of this. Not everything from her game has to be used, the move-set is mostly speculation, with what we already know about the character. Plus characters have shared one move without being considered clones (Bowser's and Yoshi's down special.)

D

Deleted member

I sent my moveset to one of the guys working on the game, he said he liked it a lot and posted it in the PMBR.

And yeah, I advice everyone to vote in that poll, though it's a bit meaningless since it's just an unofficial epenis contest..

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I sent my moveset to one of the guys working on the game, he said he liked it a lot and posted it in the PMBR.

And yeah, I advice everyone to vote in that poll, though it's a bit meaningless since it's just an unofficial epenis contest..

But everyone likes to have the biggest epenis right?

Anyway, congrats dude! If a character has to be considered due to it's moveset, you certainly did your share with Lyn! It might be thanks to you even that Lyn might get into Project M. That's possibly a bigger acchievement than getting Lyn into Smash 4 itself, cause at least your moveset will be used for PM.

Also, I always said Marth, Ike, Roy and Lyn would be the best possible scenario for an appealing Fire Emblem roster to the most fans. So, we might finally get this!

Seriously, you deserve some bro fists for this. :)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

I think I'm so happy that I may want to glomp you like Florina (not literally). Seeing her in Project M would make me cry tears of joy.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I know its been said, but thanks manly, if lyndis is playable its all thanks to your hard work and support.

bro fists to all the supporters in this thread.

D

Deleted member

But everyone likes to have the biggest epenis right?

Anyway, congrats dude! If a character has to be considered due to it's moveset, you certainly did your share with Lyn! It might be thanks to you even that Lyn might get into Project M. That's possibly a bigger acchievement than getting Lyn into Smash 4 itself, cause at least your moveset will be used for PM.

Also, I always said Marth, Ike, Roy and Lyn would be the best possible scenario for an appealing Fire Emblem roster to the most fans. So, we might finally get this!

Seriously, you deserve some bro fists for this. :)
I know its been said, but thanks manly, if lyndis is playable its all thanks to your hard work and support.

bro fists to all the supporters in this thread.

Hehe, thanks.

I try, I guess. I just wanted to see them implement the character, so who knows. I think Lyn's the best choice for an OC character in PM. Isaac and Ridley are great choices too, but a bit harder to implement, and both have a better chance than Lyn of getting in Smash 4.

Lyn on the other hand, pretty much embodies the competitive appeal behind PM, so I did what I could. It's just up to what the PMBR wants to do now. Remember, they might forego OC characters all-together due to legal issues, but if there's a chance, we might just see something cool happen.

Those of you who haven't voted, should though. If we can show more support for this character, then we'll probably see her chances go up.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Lyn would be a dangerous character for sure. Imagine a style between MetaKnight and Marth with a frame of Sheik's, but with projectiles. She's definitely a character that would appeal greatly to the PM fanbase. And again, Marth, Ike, Roy, Lyn. It's just too awesome to be true. She has a good working model to, thanks to her being an AT in Brawl. So with a bit of polishing, Lyn would be one of the better character to implement into PM I'd say.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
I support, please add me to list. :)

She's one of my favorite FE characters (maybe even Nintendo characters) and she's basically the face that introduced American/European audiences to the Fire Emblem series.

More than worthy.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, I added you guys to the supporter's list.
I hope it doesn't count as a misuse of my powers.

D

Deleted member

Well, I added you guys to the supporter's list.
I hope it doesn't count as a misuse of my powers.
Nope, you can take over whenever you want Mr. Mod, takes a load off my back. Thanks Fal-buddy.

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
I hope the PMBR accepts Manly's moveset. I don't think Lyn has a large chance of being in Smash 4, but if the PMBR puts her in Project: M, that would be AMAZING. I would actually prefer her in that environment.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I hope the PMBR accepts Manly's moveset. I don't think Lyn has a large chance of being in Smash 4, but if the PMBR puts her in Project: M, that would be AMAZING. I would actually prefer her in that environment.
I agree. I'm interested in P:M but if Lyn gets in P:M....Oh boy, I am devoting all my Smash time to P:M.

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
Just voted for Lyn in Anti Guy's poll. Judging from the most recent results (ranked in 5th place out of 24), she seems to be quite popular, which is a good sign.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Is Lyn really going to be in Project M? My body is ready!
It's possible. The PM team has said they have the ability to add 5 new characters. The only problem Lyn has of getting into the game is with her, it totals 4 FE characteres and she's another sword user.

Just voted for Lyn in Anti Guy's poll. Judging from the most recent results (ranked in 5th place out of 24), she seems to be quite popular, which is a good sign.
Is there a new updated results? The last one I saw placed her at 3rd.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
So, some people in the Roster Discussion Thread are saying Lyn may be more likely due to the Rosalina reveal. Thoughts?

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
A lot of people have been saying a lot of things due to Rosalina honestly. But wether she would boost Lyn's chances or not I honestly don't know. But I would certainly love it if it really did. :)

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
A lot of people have been saying a lot of things due to Rosalina honestly. But whether she would boost Lyn's chances or not I honestly don't know. But I would certainly love it if it really did. :)
I would actually like that too, but I don't expect it. Imagine how epic that would be if she actually managed to make it in.

RyanR

Smash Apprentice
Fire Emblem 7 is the only fire emblem game ive played, so I would love to see lyndis in smash 4! :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom