• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

緑天龍 (Green Heavenly Dragon) Fire Emblem's Green-haired Lethal Beauty, Lyndis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

Alright guys, its time to vote up for our girl Lyn! No Excuses!
I...

I can't. I love Lyn. I really do. She's my favorite character in gaming, and I truly hope that she makes it in as a playable character.

But I can't let go of this chance to promote Isaac's inclusion. Golden Sun doesn't get nearly the love it needs, and he did not deserve to get cut as an AT.

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
I...

I can't. I love Lyn. I really do. She's my favorite character in gaming, and I truly hope that she makes it in as a playable character.

But I can't let go of this chance to promote Isaac's inclusion. Golden Sun doesn't get nearly the love it needs, and he did not deserve to get cut as an AT.
I'm sure you can vote for more than two characters Sky, I already voted for two others and got no backlash for it.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I'm sure you can vote for more than two characters Sky, I already voted for two others and got no backlash for it.

Did you do this on separate sites? Since I tried to vote in the same site (US) now but it doesn't seem to work.

EDIT: Now it does. Hahah.

Last edited:

LousyTactician

There's a red door and I want it painted pink
Sign me up for the support thread. I'm not expecting Lyn to make it in, but here's hoping.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Sign me up for support. It's taken me a while to decide on who I wanted to vote for but Lyndis was finalized as my pick.

:227:

Inst this thread meant to be closed like saki's and midna's :p

Lyn is cool and i cant wait to see her in PM and would support her now if not for being an AT

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026

Lyn is cool and i cant wait to see her in PM and would support her now if not for being an AT
Sakarai might be more understanding from the support for other AT characters. With something like this Lyn might have a chance!

Also, @ Locuan Locuan , welcome to the club :3

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Sakarai might be more understanding from the support for other AT characters. With something like this Lyn might have a chance!

Also, @ Locuan Locuan , welcome to the club :3
I think Lyn doesn't really have a chance until Smash V. I don't think they'll promote an AT in the same game. Not that I'd object.

But tell me where you got your awesome avatar, please.

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
I think Lyn doesn't really have a chance until Smash V. I don't think they'll promote an AT in the same game. Not that I'd object.

But tell me where you got your awesome avatar, please.
DeviantArt :3

And that kind of thinking is not fun, I prefer fun thinking

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Don't say it out loud. :p We're just under the radar.

I'm looking forward to Project M's Lyn. The katana wielding heroine needs more love, and P:M is a great launch pad for bringing in support.

:231:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Don't say it out loud. :p We're just under the radar.

I'm looking forward to Project M's Lyn. The katana wielding heroine needs more love, and P:M is a great launch pad for bringing in support.

:231:
True that. I really don't think there is such a thing as too much love for Lyn. She's just fantastic on so many levels.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Oh, gosh. I just imagined her Blade Lord crit in HD as a Final Smash. So, so awesome.

LousyTactician

By the way, has there been any news on when the supposed Project M characters (Lyn included) coming out? I might actually be interested in Project M if it ever happens.

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
By the way, has there been any news on when the supposed Project M characters (Lyn included) coming out? I might actually be interested in Project M if it ever happens.
I think that its supposed to come out with the next patch (the one they recently teased with the bowser level)

But my question is...why? Why would the guys at Project M put her into the game? Not saying its a bad choice but its just curious.

LousyTactician

I think that its supposed to come out with the next patch (the one they recently teased with the bowser level)

But my question is...why? Why would the guys at Project M put her into the game? Not saying its a bad choice but its just curious.
Good taste in characters. They're adding Sami too.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Wait hold up, when did character threads for AT'd characters get unlocked? Is this recent/universal? :D

Also, supporting the hell out of Katana Lord. I need my NotKenshin (Takamaru) vs NotSojiro (Lyn) dream matchup in Smash already.

Last edited:
/Wait hold up, when did character threads for AT'd characters get unlocked? Is this recent/universal? :D

Also, supporting the hell out of Katana Lord. I need my NotKenshin (Takamaru) vs NotSojiro (Lyn) dream matchup in Smash already.
This one was accidentally reopened and nevee closed again.

Shhh. Sword bro to sword chick let them stay sneaky.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
This one was accidentally reopened and nevee closed again.

Shhh. Sword bro to sword chick let them stay sneaky.
implying three other mods haven't already posted on this page alone

I suppose Lyn's a not-so-exceptional exception, considering she is confirmed for other Smash ventures.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Mods aren't really doing their job here are they. ;_;
The longer a deconfirmed thread lives, the more jealous and angry I get.
Don't be like that, think of it as a "joint venture"/"hope for wayward souls" and support if ya like. :p

On a slight tangent, I saw this earlier in the week and immediately craved some Taka/Lyn action:

Smash will never be complete without a character that does this over the top style of katana sword play. lol

Last edited:

Marakatu

Smash Ace
I want to know where the line is drawn, because it is not really clear for me.
Every disconfirmed character get their threads closed because the moderators think they are not eligible for some reason. Except for the character that the moderators approve, because she's not affected by the supposed "uneligibility rule" for some reason.

I don't want this thread closed, Lyn is awesome, but I want the other threads to be opened because that would be the fair thing to do.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I want to know where the line is drawn, because it is not really clear for me.
Every disconfirmed character get their threads closed because the moderators think they are not eligible for some reason. Except for the character that the moderators approve, because she's not affected by the supposed "uneligibility rule" for some reason.

I don't want this thread closed, Lyn is awesome, but I want the other threads to be opened because that would be the fair thing to do.
What the mods say goes.

Last edited:

Marakatu

Smash Ace
Lyn is confirmed for Project M, which gives her some unique status, I think?

Either way, what the mods say goes.
So, Sakurai will not accept votes for disconfirmed characters, but will accept votes for Lyn because she's going to playable in Project M?

Not to say that she was not even properly announced. You can't even mention the leaked characters in the Project M subforum without having your post edited by a moderator, because people there respect the wishes of the Project M developers.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
@ Marakatu Marakatu Fair enough. But, again. What is open or closed is up to the mods. If they want to open a thread for a character, they can.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Well given the owner of this thread themselves is banned, I'd say it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to take all further support to the main Character Discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom