• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

緑天龍 (Green Heavenly Dragon) Fire Emblem's Green-haired Lethal Beauty, Lyndis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kain VKail

Smash Rookie
Definitely something I've always wanted. Fire Emblem only needs one more Rep and she would be the most defined character to display not only FE's diversity but Smash's.

Also I'm a huge Kenshin fan so something wildly similar to his Battoujutsu Techs would make me giddy!

D

Deleted member

This thread is lacking music.

Lyn's Theme:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zu9kRwekxc
Lyn's Desire
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJf0JiRWAY0
Didn't even know she had a theme... I always thought these to be fitting songs for her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQXhO9MMqFs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5khqGLwXNyY&list=AL94UKMTqg-9DQGivHYmOqtyrM81FPZsB8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL-waaSI__I

In fact, I listened to a lot of Rin' to draw inspiration when making her moves and stuff. Just my Japanese fetish and all I guess. Though Rin's pretty awesome whether you're into Japanese **** or not.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Lyn really appeals to me. (Then again, so does pretty much every fire Emblem character. Fire Emblem Awakening is definitely going to be my first game since I quite enjoyed the eShop demo).

She definitely has my support, I'd rather see her over Roy for smash 4 imo. Now I want to make some fan art of her in battle with Marth. Excuse me while I'm off doodling.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Seeing this thread makes me wish she was playable in Brawl. A part of me still would like to see her, but realistically, it seems pretty slim.

Unless FE gets more characters that is. But even then, I think Ike and Roy have priority.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Lyn being an Assist though means she's noted in the same vein as other "we'dlovetoplayasandaresignificanttosomedegree" characters like Isaac, Saki or Mac. So I don't think it's yet all gloom and doom for the Sacaean Chick-

Kiwi: Lookin' forward to see that comin' up.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Kiwi: Lookin' forward to see that comin' up.
Well I didn't manage to make the Lyn vs Marth pic like I promised but I did make a pretty sweet looking portrait drawing of her although I say so myself. Here, take a look.

Shall I also make some portrait art of the other Fire Emblem characters? In anticipation of Fire Emblem Awakening that is coming out in Europe soon? :) Oh well, just a support drawing of Lyn since I think she should be playable this time in smash 4.
This is actually my first time drawing her too. :p

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well I didn't manage to make the Lyn vs Marth pic like I promised but I did make a pretty sweet looking portrait drawing of her although I say so myself. Here, take a look.

Shall I also make some portrait art of the other Fire Emblem characters? In anticipation of Fire emblem Awakening that is coming out in Europe soon? :) Oh well, just a support drawing for Lyn since I think she should be playable this time in smash 4.
This is actually my first time drawing her too. :p
Great drawing! She definitely looks cute.

And you're European too? I totally understand you, if you are. Because I've been waiting for FE:A for over a year already!

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Great drawing! She definitely looks cute.

And you're European too? I totally understand you, if you are. Because I've been waiting for FE:A for over a year already!
Thanks. :D

Yup, I live in London as you can see in my little details at the left. :p Yeah I think by the time the game launches in Europe it becomes it's first anniversary in Japan right? ^^;

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Thanks. :D

Yup, I live in London as you can see in my little details at the left. :p Yeah I think by the time the game launches in Europe it becomes it's first anniversary in Japan right? ^^;
No problem!

Should have noticed that... by the way, you can click in your location to bring up a Google Map with a point on that specified place, did you know that?

Regarding FE:A, yes, the game's European release date is exactly one year after the Japanese release. The game released in April 19th last year in Japan.

I have played the demo and I got a very good impression from it. Though it's really unfair that we only have 10 uses instead of 30 like the American demo...

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
No problem!

Should have noticed that... by the way, you can click in your location to bring up a Google Map with a point on that specified place, did you know that?

Regarding FE:A, yes, the game's European release date is exactly one year after the Japanese release. The game released in April 19th last year in Japan.

I have played the demo and I got a very good impression from it. Though it's really unfair that we only have 10 uses instead of 30 like the American demo...
Oh I didn't know you could do that. That's interesting. :)

Well that's a funny coincidence. Though I would have liked it to be released during the Easter break. ^^

Yeah same. I enjoyed the demo too. Really? :/ Yeah I though 10 uses was too little as well but oh well. Awakening is going to release in just a few weeks anyway. So I guess I should limit the demo uses anyway... ^^;

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
You guys are in the same boat as I am... (-;^;-) *Embraces all of you*

Just two weeks and we're ready to go though!

And Kiwi, that's adorable- ( I dunno man but you make things look so squishy smooth with that roundness)

Can I have Celice sometime, perhaps?

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
You guys are in the same boat as I am... (-;^;-) *Embraces all of you*

Just two weeks and we're ready to go though!

And Kiwi, that's adorable- ( I dunno man but you make things look so squishy smooth with that roundness)

Can I have Celice sometime, perhaps?
Yeah. :p

Thanks. I guess I got the Professor Layton series to thank for that perhaps or maybe the Toon Zelda's or Earthbound games... ^^

Celice? You mean the guy in your avatar?

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Yep, him. He's such a faboulous lord, no?

I've never actually heard of him to be honest. I'm still a newcomer to the Fire Emblem series actually. ^^; I really need to get to learn all the fire emblem characters. Hopefully after Awakening I'll start playing all the games from the first game... Or whichever game came first outside Japan which I believe is the one Lyn is from. ^^

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Well yeah- Though I think you could try FE7 first incase you might be thrown by it's lengthy tutorial- though there's some elements that aren't really carried to Awakening (WAAHLUCIUSLIGHTMAGICRESCUEWAAH)

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Well yeah- Though I think you could try FE7 first incase you might be thrown by it's lengthy tutorial- though there's some elements that aren't really carried to Awakening (WAAHLUCIUSLIGHTMAGICRESCUEWAAH)
I'll try out Fire Emblem 7 when I get the chance. *sigh* I wish Nintendo released GBA games to the 3DS eShop already... =_=

D

Deleted member

Nice drawing Kikwi bro. I'll add it to the OP once my internet stops crapping up.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'll try out Fire Emblem 7 when I get the chance. *sigh* I wish Nintendo released GBA games to the 3DS eShop already... =_=
Yeah... they could translate FE6 (import titles, remember?) and release FE7 and 8 for the VC.

I'm still waiting for GBA games on the VC, so I can buy some GBA games I never got to play. And those include the Fire Emblem games.

Ah... if only Nintendo did something like what was done with Kid Icarus...
What I mean is that Nintendo released 3D Classics: Kid Icarus and Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters on the eShop close to Uprising's release. They could have done something similar by releasing the GBA Fire Emblems on the VC to help promote the franchise like they did with KI.
Just my thoughts, though.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Wii U was announced to get a GBA VC, remember? (As stupid as it might sound)... But I wonder, if MiiVerse would be able to import these titles to 3DS...

But yeah, I'm completely bewildered about why Nintendo keeps wasting their opportunities and just trades them to sell more NES Classics, especially Super Mario Bros (when we can even play this neat, pumped up replica of it called SMB Crossover).

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Wii U was announced to get a GBA VC, remember? (As stupid as it might sound)... But I wonder, if MiiVerse would be able to import these titles to 3DS...

But yeah, I'm completely bewildered about why Nintendo keeps wasting their opportunities and just trades them to sell more NES Classics, especially Super Mario Bros (when we can even play this neat, pumped up replica of it called SMB Crossover).
Wat. Wii U gets the GBA games instead of 3DS? Portable games on a home console...
WHAT SORT OF SENSE DOES THAT MAKE?! :mad:

I don't have anything against NES games on the 3DS, but GBA games on Wii U... is the stupidest idea I ever heard... (-_-);

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483

I guess they thought that they'd put GBA games to Wii U in order to even accentuate the gimmick of Gamepad being able to be it's own console. (In case they can be played from there, sheesh)

But that really defeats the point of playing GBA-games if put on a home console: THEY'RE MEANT TO BE PORTABLE. How are you supposed to carry a Gamepad around to play those GBA-games you so liked to play outdoors and so on?! No really, it's beyond shame when I can't imagine playing Zero Suit Mission or other games like that anymore while somewhere else.

Nintendo becomes soon NintenDoom to me if they'll just keep getting more ridiculous from here.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Sure they could have put GBA games on the Wii U VC because of the gamepad... BUT ONLY IF THEY MAKE THEM AVAILABLE ON THE 3DS!!!

It's got to be some deranged logic: GB and GBC games on 3DS... GBA games on Wii U. What the hell.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Nintendo: "And now we're proud to announce that we're going to release a Gamecube VC... for 3DS!!!

And you need to buy a Circle Pad Pro to use a C-Stick. :troll:"

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Nice drawing Kikwi bro. I'll add it to the OP once my internet stops crapping up.
Oh thanks. I appreciate that. ^_^

Nintendo: "And now we're proud to announce that we're going to release a Gamecube VC... for 3DS!!!

And you need to buy a Circle Pad Pro to use a C-Stick. :troll:"
Why does it feel like I can totally see this happening...?

Makes about as much sense as releasing a GBA VC for Wii U.
Oh that's why...

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Lyn > Roy or Chrom

BUT IMO

Caeda > Eirika > Micaiah > Lyn > Roy or Chrom

D

Deleted member

Lyn > Roy or Chrom

BUT IMO

Caeda > Eirika > Micaiah > Lyn > Roy or Chrom
If we're talking about sex appeal, I agree completely. Eirika and Caeda are delicious. Don't agree on Micaiah though, never liked her at all.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I've been wanting this **** for SO long

Lyn is the best x_x
The thought of you maining Lyn is a scary one. :laugh:

IMO: Hector = Ike = Sigurd >> Ephraim > all other Lords. Easily.

But the more I think about Lyn and her potential playstyle, the more I like the idea of having her in. She's more unique than Roy and Chrom for sure, and I wouldn't mind her making it before them. Thing is, it doesn't seem as likely to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom