• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Clel's mom used to call my house at 2 in the morning a lot wondering where he was. I've also been called by Steven's parents, Fragbait's dad, Mr. Doom's, and a few other randoms once in a while.

Whoa whoa whoa... who is riding with me now?!
Sam, Clel and I assume Scrub are riding with you now. I'm taking Steve and his friends in my car. Just make sure you call them and arrange a time to meet them so you are all on the same page. If anything gets confusing give me a call and I'll see if I can help.

Depster

Smash Champion
NOOOO MR. DOOM DON'T DISAPPEAR!!!!

Oh, is your FD theme, the one we were talking about, in the Brawl Custom songs hub? If not, can you send it to me?

Oh, I found it in the BRSTM Hub!

Dnyce

Smash Master
Steven's parents are good for conversation when they decide to call. Lots of fun/interesting things =D

Also, the luigi in the vid mdoom posted is supposed to show up to MLG dallas and win. Just rumors I've heard on the dallas thread

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom's father just called my cell phone asking where he was. LOL wtf?? XD
Aww, darn it. I'll have to let him know not to call you. >_>

Clel's mom used to call my house at 2 in the morning a lot wondering where he was. I've also been called by Steven's parents, Fragbait's dad, Mr. Doom's, and a few other randoms once in a while.
>_> Has he called recently?

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Dnyce is a girl, just look at the name. Dnyce = Denise. :|

Speaking of which, whatever happened to Amaterasu or whatever?? Such a sweet girl. I think she played Olimar too.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Stfu, Wichita = Kansas.

Dnyce is a girl, just look at the name. Dnyce = Denise. :|

Speaking of which, whatever happened to Amaterasu or whatever?? Such a sweet girl. I think she played Olimar too.
There were a few Olimar players around in the KC area, now that I think about it. They were all around the same skill level as Fino, I guess. >_> They should compete in tournaments.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Who is this Dnyce? I've never heard of the person, and you think he'll wreck at MLG Dallas? What about Fino?

Depster

Smash Champion
Good luck to you guys going tomorrow! Ima miss not getting to be in Wichita on Sunday .-. Better yet, I wish I could go to Dallas with you guys xD

Holms

Smash Ace
Lol Nate, Mr. Doom is inaccessible for an determinable amount of time, unless you get with Domo.

And sure, 4rce.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
This is a heads up for everyone riding in the Arwing:
I plan on trying to get out of town by 10am so try to be at my place before then please.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
where is your place zeton

also we should try and leave earlier than that, 10 at the latest. cameron/mr. doom, do you guys have directions to the venue you could link here? or could we all try and leave from the same place at the same time?

fragbait

Smash Master
Only update I found on the stream so far:
10:10

In an upset, (146) Domo (MK) has beaten (18) Fino (Olimar/MK) 2-1.

Domo, **** yeah man.

If this is who I think it is
In a huge upset, (64) Mjg7+link (Toon Link) has defeated (1) Havok (MK) 2-0!

MAH BOI!

More to come as I hear it.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Hey, I'm from the Lawrence/KC area, and I was supposed to carpool with a few guys to Kahoka. However, they dropped out, and if they don't go, the gas bill is too high for me to go. So if anyone from Wichita wants to swing by and pick me up on your way out to MO, PM me. I'd be willing to chip in for the gas, and even DD if you guys want to leave early after the bp tourney.

Depster

Smash Champion
WICHITA IS ******!!! MJG is in the Championship bracket and Wichita slaughtered a ton of top ranked players!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I think the bracket was seeded in such a way that Midwest-West wouldn't make it that far. It seems that someone didn't want us to win.

Dnyce

Smash Master
I think the bracket was seeded in such a way that Midwest-West wouldn't make it that far. It seems that someone didn't want us to win.
MLG DALLAS UPDATE!!!!
I'm sitting next to doom and he sayin "I think I'm going to catch a cold."

Top Bottom