• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Paris is Dalton's girlfriend.

I'll talk to Phil and see if he's okay with riding in another car.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i could ride in another car, it seems like the group of phil/dalton/paris/steve should stay together to me

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Whatever works.

We can always mix up car arrangements at reststops anyway.
Considering all three cars will be leaving from different places at different times I find that to be a literal impossibility. If Paris turns out to be really annoying I'm leaving her in a random Kwik Shop with a sign tied around her neck reading "free" in large, bold letters. Just a heads up.

I need everyone to be at WSU by the time you get out of class. Make sure they know that. I already have to drive out of my way to that end of town just to pick you up. I'm not driving all over town to get everyone (nor will we have time for that). They can leave their cars there.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
If Paris turns out to be really annoying I'm leaving her in a random Kwik Shop with a sign tied around her neck reading "free" in large, bold letters. Just a heads up.
Uncalled for.

She'll be fine; she's not annoying at all. You've met her before, so I doubt she made any kind of a bad impression on you.

I need everyone to be at WSU by the time you get out of class. Make sure they know that. I already have to drive out of my way to that end of town just to pick you up. I'm not driving all over town to get everyone (nor will we have time for that). They can leave their cars there.
I'll make sure that Dalton, Paris and Phil will be in the RSC by 9:30am, ready to go. Just call me when you get to the parking lot.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Uncalled for.

She'll be fine; she's not annoying at all. You've met her before, so I doubt she made any kind of a bad impression on you.
You're just mad that it was so creative =D

I'll make sure that Dalton, Paris and Phil will be in the RSC by 9:30am, ready to go. Just call me when you get to the parking lot.
Yeah, okay. Tell them to pack only what they need to bring. I'm not sure if we'll be able to fit large bags all in my trunk or not, I wouldn't want to risk not being able to take someone's clothes.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
This post makes no sense.

Well, I guess it can but it's still grammatically ********.

Just saying.
brother gets into college and thinks he's a professor of english

***ga please

alright i'll reword that post so it makes more sense to you

CHING CHONG CHOW RAMEN NOODLE NIKE SHOE HONG KONG FOOEY

also steven if i'm not riding in your car then there's no point i guess

but i would like to know which car i'm in before the day of

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
you forgot Starcraft.

Edit: I just realized that we have a problem. Sam is one of the people with a Friday morning class. I'm the only person leaving at a time that can take him, but I have five other people in my car. This is a problem. Can Dalton or Phil ride with someone else? I'm not sure what exact time Mr. Doom plans to leave, but if he left between 9 and 10, he might be able to get Steeler. I don't think Zeton plans to leave that late.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
it's alright, i won't be missing anything. but i don't want to ride with you guys if it'll be 6 people. that'll be cramped as hell.

MJG

Smash Hero
@Holms: That is what everyone else and their mothers said already.

@Mr. Doom: I think it has to do with what character is most frequently used in each state. Nebraska doesn't really have a set character, so sonic would probably be fine.

As for Kansas, Metaknight is the most used character.

napZzz

Smash Hero
noone plays snake

just put about 3 more mk's in the back of that picture and you're set

mjg is better than all of you

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Not sure who all is riding in my car but I think I can have Steeler ride in the Arwing.

Also I see no Fox anywhere on that map.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I believe I am taking MJG, Fino, Domo, and Holms with me.

And why is Kain viewing the Wichita thread at this time of day? What a stalker.

Edit: Haha. Blue name, go.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I believe I am taking MJG, Fino, Domo, and Holms with me.

And why is Kain viewing the Wichita thread at this time of day? What a stalker.

Edit: Haha. Blue name, go.
Ive learned the ways of namesearching...i can never go back...

Top Bottom