• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S3 Comic!! 29th Breaking news!! *Update: 06/12/2007*

Stryks

Smash Hero
I already did the drawing guys, but photoshoping it, adding lines and coloring it is SOOO hard, its really pissing me off rite now...

but ill try and do what I can... and lol at ur thread lego XD

Cant wait to see it Stryk's and well the Waluigi thread is dead, the Ashley thread is to annoying and the_sandman aint responding so... we need something new : P

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
If I had a scanner I would defiantly help you Stryk's.

When I am in the right frame of mind I can draw quite well, but... in any other frame of mind I am ****.

Anyways will this be the same Kirby and Meta Knight from your .gif comic?

Also Stryk's lol @ this: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=130014

But remember Demon, it was Stryk's who announced his comic in my thread, O yhea!
Most likely, but it wont be animated. That just takes way too long to do.

I'm currently looking for some background sprites. I'm trying to find some normal house sprites (side-scrolling style, not RPG) and a TV station. If any of you guys know where I could find those that'd be awesome:)

Stryks

Smash Hero
I have a TV sprite, tough not TV station, and there arent many house sprites, try and loo kfor buildings, theyre way easier to find...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hahaha lol glad u like them man, Ill continue with the sprite comic later on, I got something im working on now, almost done drawing them, just need to color them and thats it XD

Stryks

Smash Hero
Thats what im doing, a preview of the next comic, its gonna be big, a lot of the brawl room frequent members there will be in it, tough I have 3 diferent storylines, im thinking of going with one where one brawl character clan is the bad guy...

anyway ill keep working on it...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah it gets annoying lego, but then fun if flaming the n00bs and pwning the the guys that dont use logic is fun...

remember the sandman wars? priceless...

I already quit. But seriously, the thing is you get random people who just joined this month bashing R.I.D.L.E.Y. and the other thing is people are actually sticking up for these ignorant n00bs.

Stryks

Smash Hero
For many months... the war of the brawl character discussion room raged on... spam after spam... flame after flame... this is the story of the endless fights and discussion... and of who walks out supreme... and in brawl...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah she was the 1st I made, and decided to put my fav. in the middle (dont know why I put sonic next tomegaman tough)and her panel turned out toobig, and if i cut it to be the same size, It would look funny so... meh...

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Stryks, have you been watching berserk, have to ask because of the 29th comic. by the way, nice new brawl thing.

Stryks

Smash Hero
my bad XD

Mega man, Ridley and Geno seem to be thew best drawn...
Yeah right around when I started working on ridley/wolf I discovered its way easier to do the drawings with just lines instead of the usual brush/pencil, thus geno turned out so awesome, didnt use the lines with megaman but turned out ok, and ridley as well...

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Very nice drawings Stryks! I didn't know you could do stuff like that!

Also, you should include me as a narrator or off-screen commentator. Since I don't participate in any of these discussions (I rarely leave the Arts and Entertainment section, as you've probably guessed by now), I'd be a good person to give unbiased opinions on this stuff.

I really just want to be in the comic. I'M AN ATTENTION *****!!!:laugh:

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol @ gimpy, That I know of theres no Bowser Jr club, if there was then why the f*ck havent I joined? lol but dont worry he'll get some attention, and I already got a kick *** scene with u gimpy and the rest of the mods, just need to draw it XD

@ Demoncaterpie, yeah I guess I can put ya as the narrator...

ill work on the 1st comic today afternoon...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hahaha I just found out about the X club today, also what the hell does X look like? lol but seriously Im fine with the current clubs I got rite now...

Stryks

Smash Hero
AWESOME one of my vids,dude get me one of those gifs...

and dont worry next time ill do what I can so I can activate urs and Ill teach u how I did them :p

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok guys to let u know (Bumping for the win!) I already have DRAWNED the 1st 2 issues, and will continue with 3 later today, now im really not sure to color the comic, not only would it be a pain, but would make the process of puting them up longer, but they will look cool, anyway most of the top ridley members will be shown in the 1st issues, while RMB and other are showned later on, ull pretty much see why :p

Top Bottom