• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, it's like asking me to be the panelist for the Regional Rankings. You've seen how I handled that, and I do my best to stay out of your discussions - that's the panelist job. My job as the sponsor is just to overlook things and make sure things run smoothly, and help create the process for the panelist to get things started.
Oh.

Okay.

But we don't really discuss things in a forum or anything like that...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
well at pound 2 i proved you wrong inui.(hint,read your quote.)
You're an idiot. You beat the guy in one friendly when the room was an effing sauna and he was playing like doodoo.

Eggm is so much better than you it's not even funny. Stop comparing yourself to good people when you're not good.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Eh hes still good lol, and I don't john you don't need to john for me. xD good stuff boss we should play some more. :)

Edit: uh.. I take that back I john, but I didnt wanna john about this lol.

mog87

Smash Ace
that should be an idea for a tournament...putting smashers in a tournament through crazy atmospheric trials...first raging hot, then freezing cold...then like fog, and for the end you gotta run on a treadmill and play or maybe up the final ramp from american gladiators..keep tuned.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Oh yeah, of course. Inui has toned down for sure.

But I wonder if he realizes he had the same kind of attitude once. Then he can begin to wonder why people get annoyed with him.

He's okay now.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Thanks, Kashif.

Oh yeah, of course. Inui has toned down for sure.

But I wonder if he realizes he had the same kind of attitude once. Then he can begin to wonder why people get annoyed with him.

He's okay now.
Well, obviously I realized, because I stopped and grew a brain.

Doesn't mean I won't be a giant ***** to people that still have that dumb attitude, though. :(

Eggm

Smash Hero
anyone playing this week o_o
Maybe Jay wants to like.. say wednesday? :) Hes half way between us i'm down for some wednesday practice if anyone in NJ wants in on that i'll travel like 35-45 mins so basicallyt hat means... LK Jay or .. um thats about it. xD

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
good stuff to all the ppl who went to pound reppin for nj... i wish i coulda made it outta pools but my 2nd set of pools were death pools... but goood stuff especially to the tunes and treble for doin so good beatin plairnkk and kip and almost km.... we gotta train together

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah we do, wednesday is my free day this week.. Thursday might be free too i'll have to check, Saturday/sunday are free too i guess since theres no tournies ><

JFox

Smash Hero
I can't play tomorrow, I have work.

So we haven't heard anything yet from the power ranking panelists...what is going on with the new list? Is that one it? You should make it official and put it on the first page if it is.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
So we do anything tomarrow? If we need to we can probally play at andres house which is like a minute away from where the tourny was.

Eggm

Smash Hero
yeah i'll play with you guys today pm his address and i'll see when i'm free

Edit : also let me know from when to when your playing, also LK you have my memory card still >< when are we playing again so i don't have to do the 100 melee to practice falco? :(

Eggm

Smash Hero
Oh i'm free today, but i work friday. :( I"m sick anyways i'm just going to sleep/drink orange juice for a few days.

JFox

Smash Hero
Well tomorrow I wanna play early since its summer and I wanna go out around 8 that night. I'd be up to start things at 11 if anyone is interested in coming by. I'd like to get at least 3 people if possible so we can play some teams, otherwise theres no point in setting something up. (which means I'll probably just try for another day and head down to the shore tomorrow :) )

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Atomsk... Hero

You're breaking rule #1. wtf. You both owe me five bucks.

Do it again, and I'll invoke their wrath.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Purpose: To rank active players within the NJ community by their tournament results. You must enter at least one NJ tournament and a total of two tournaments between each update to make it on the list. The list is based mostly on tournament results between each list update, with past tournaments carrying less weight but still counting.

STATE POWER RANKINGS

1. Mew2King
2. Reik
3. Inui
4. Sensei
5. Eggm
6. teh_spamerer
7. Emblem Lord
8. Magus
9. Lord Knight
10. AlexanderTriad
11. Doyoung2win
12. Treble
13. Copycat
14. JFox
15. Bass

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Excellent job, guys. This is what I like to see.

I'm using my new speech recognition device on my laptop. I talk to my laptop and it types everything I say.

Hot and amazing.

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
Power Ranking Archives

2/27/07

1. Mew2King
2. Dav3
3. Inui
4. Reik
5. WarriorOfZarona
6. Lord Knight
7. Teh_Spamerer
8. Magus
9. Sensei
10. Eggm
11. Emblem Lord
12. AlexanderTriad
13. HBK
14. Muz
15. Doyoung2win

6/22/07

1. Mew2King
2. Reik
3. Inui
4. Sensei
5. Eggm
6. teh_spamerer
7. Emblem Lord
8. Magus
9. Lord Knight
10. AlexanderTriad
11. doyoung2win
12. Treble
13. CopyCat
14. JFox
15. Bass

Talented players that are unranked due to inactivity:

RyokoYaksa, Dav3, Zanguzen, WarriorOfZarona, Comp, Muz.

9/27/07

1. Mew2King
2. Eggm
3. Sensei
4. Lord Knight
5. Reik
6. WarriorOfZarona
7. Emblem Lord
8. Bass
9. PockyD
10. CopyCat
11. AlexanderTriad
12. JFox
13. Atomsk
14. Cheezit
15. Keitaro

Talented players that are unranked due to inactivity:

RyokoYaksa, Sadaharu Inui, Zanguzen, Dav3, Treble, teh_spamerer, Magus420, Tec0

3/08/08

1. Mew2King
2. Eggm
3. teh spamerer
4. Teczero
5. Sadaharu Inui
6. Slikvik
7. Alexander Triad
8. CopyCat
9. DoYoung2Win
10. Oorah Kabra
11. Emblem Lord
12. Cheezit
13. Keitaro
14. Eazy
15. Sneak

JFox

Smash Hero
The list looks great. Good to see all of the active NJ Tunes members are now in the top 15!

So what is the policy with tournaments that count toward the rankings? Do tournaments outside of NJ count or not? I think its important to take a firm stance and make some sort of policy on the issue.

boss8

Smash Hero
You're an idiot. You beat the guy in one friendly when the room was an effing sauna and he was playing like doodoo.

Eggm is so much better than you it's not even funny. Stop comparing yourself to good people when you're not good.
wow inui how bout a 10$ money match???? or can't you make it to da next tourney???

i never said eggm sucks eggm is to good,i had a hard time,and if everyone used that same excuse you did then there would be no good reason for losing, good job inui =) ,(@ssHole)

Top Bottom