• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I've only entered Cataclysm 3, and even then I was messing around only playing Marth.

I do intend to train seriously for FC, however, being that TSA has recently been sponsored and there's no room to slack off.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
brandon hes taking me and theres no more room QQ

3rds not so bad

they need to get licenses and cars though lol

Sensei

Smash Lord
Hmph, idc if im below reik/inui. There not my concern right now. I aim to be number 1 in the state. I won't rest until Ive acheive that (kdj speech lol).

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Hmph, idc if im below reik/inui. There not my concern right now. I aim to be number 1 in the state. I won't rest until Ive acheive that (kdj speech lol).
M2k is pretty much number one in the country... This was a bad state to choose to be the top of.

Although, if you do succeed, it will be that much better, ya? ^_^

Also: 50$ on DA over KF! You want this?!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Inui: STATE POWER RANKINGS

1. Mew2King
2. Inui
3. Reik
4. Sensei
5. Eggm
6. teh_spamerer
7. Emblem Lord
8. WarriorOfZarona
9. Magus
10. Lord Knight
11. AlexanderTriad
12. Doyoung2win
13. Copycat
14. JFox
15. Sneak

spots 2 and 3 are iffy atm.
Maybe I haven't played vs.inui enough but from what I've played, reik, sensei and eggm are all better. IMO, after M2K it should be sensei, eggm, reik, but hey, what do I know.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Maybe I haven't played vs.inui enough but from what I've played, reik, sensei and eggm are all better. IMO, after M2K it should be sensei, eggm, reik, but hey, what do I know.
You know what everyone else does, and what Inui will not admit. in b4 mms, and hurt pride.

Anyways, if Jfox is driving meh, I'm super down for some practice.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Nice emblem, that would be cool to get some marth practice in, we'll see whats goin down thursday, and thanks for the kind words wesley. :) ROFL @ DM.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lol.

It's a shame that tourny placings and who we all beat and lose to proves otherwise, hmm? :(

Reik

Smash Ace
NEW NJ RANKINGS LIST:

(created by Inui, Reik, and a little input from AlexanderTriad, pending final approval from WoZ and AlexanderTriad! Come on, guys!)

1. M2K

*MASSIVE SKILL GAP*

2. Reik
3. Inui
4. Sensei
5. Eggm
6. teh_spamerer
7. Emblem Lord
8. Magus
9. Lord Knight
10. AlexanderTriad
11. Doyoung2win
12. Copycat
13. JFox
14. Sneak
15. Atomsk

Random Comments:

- Just a reminder that the list is based on tournament results and brackets, not on opinions of skill.

- 2 and 3 were extremely close, and I suggested to Inui that we share the #2 spot, but he insisted that I take it. -_-'

- Zang would have been 2, but Inui told me that Zang told him that he didn't plan to participate in anything for a while, so we're leaving him off. Same with Dave.

- Sensei has been kicking *** lately and I predict that he's going to take #2 next time. =)

- 12 and 13 were also really close, but we determined that Copy had a slight advantage over McFly in placings.

- WoZ was taken off due to inactivity. LK and Triad better start attending or they won't make it onto the next list. :(

- Bass and Treble, go to some tournaments **** it!

- Inui and I are thinking that the list will be updated bi-monthly. That sound ok?

- If anyone has any questions about the list, you can ask me about it on AIM. My sn is kenshin070m.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Your jiggs is so crazy in teams it makes up for it ^^ and you'll get back into singles I hope, sensei I hope you do exceed m2k in skill.. some one needs to..:(

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
hey panalist ppl... make the list like 20 or 25 ppl.... the point of it is to rank smashers in the state so y not rank as many as u can within reason

and o yea if u guys took things like evo and cat3 and other out of state tourney into makin the list... y wouldnt dav3 still b on the list if he competes out of state.... he's still a nj player... just cuz he chooses to play alot in another state y shouldnt he b ranked in the state he lives in.... and he still did enter one nj tourney

Top Bottom