• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zzuxon's unorthodox and rather hated roster.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Link to original post: [drupal=5080]Zzuxon's unorthodox and rather hated roster.[/drupal]

READ THIS!!!!:
I am known for making unorthodox rosters that adhere to strict formulas. Oasis S once said that " get caught up on weird things that only us nerds can appreciate." I realized this is absolutely right. But, adhering my formula is what makes making a roster fun for me. I know this is not a realistic roster. Merely my own nerdy fantasies. So, when critiquing ths roster, please tell me if it fits well for my own formula. Thank You.
So what is my formula you ask? Well, selections for the Wii U version are based purely on nintendo's home console history, with the exception of Pokemon (structured roughly the same way is always has in smash), and 3rd parties(only on Wii U regardless). The 3DS version is based purely on handheld history. I try to represent series well. I say "Should I represent Panel de Pon?" before I say "Should I put in Lip?". The bigger a series is, the more characters it gets. "Big" is measured by # of games, popularity of the series, and significance of the series. I want a diverse roster with many series represented. So, without further ado, I present my rosters.

Wii U Mario:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Toad
Bowser
3DS Mario:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser

Wii U DK:
Donkey Kong
Diddy
K Rool
3DS DK:
Donkey Kong

Wii U Mario Spin-offs:
Yoshi
Wario
Paper Mario

3DS Mario Spinoffs:
Yoshi
Wario
Fawful

Wii U LoZ:
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Gannondorf
Tingle
Skull Kid
3DS LoZ:
Link
Tingle
Tetra/Phantom Zelda tranformation
Vaati
I don't have Toon Link because I couldn't put 2 links in the 3ds version, which is more qualified to have 2 links. So I couldn't put 2 in the Wii U. Skull Kid is due to high demand and the strong possibility of a MM remake. On the handhelds, Zelda has little presence, except in Spirit Tracks, where she can't do anything except as a Phantom.

Wii U PKMN:
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
PKMN Trainer (same as Brawl)
Mewtwo
Victini
3DS PKMN:
Pikachu
Heracross
PkMN Trainer (Blaziken, Grovyle, Mudkip)
Lucario
Victini

Kirby(both versions):
Kirby
Meta-Knight
Dedede

Wii U Fire Emblem:
Marth
Caeda
Ike
3DS Fire Emblem:
Marth
Lyn
Krom

Wii U Metroid:
Samus/ZSS
Ridley
Dark Samus
3DS Metroid:
Samus/ZSS
Ridley

Wii U Star Fox:
Fox
Falco
3DS Starfox:
None at the time, though I am considering putting in Fox.
I removed Wolf because I believe putting in a 3rd starfox character was a mistake, much like Dr. Mario.

Wii U Misc.:
C. Falcon
Ness
Pit
Olimar
Tom Nook
Ray
Lip
Saki
3DS Misc.:
Lucas
Pit
Starfy
Ray
Andy
Isaac
AR Man
Custom Character
I put in Tom Nook because Animal Crossing deserves a character IMO. The AR man is the little mascot of the 3ds's AR games. He's a surprise character and a representative of the Ds applications. I made a moveset for him too.

Wii U Retro:
Ice Climbers
ROB
Duck Hunt Dog
Sukapon
Sheriff
3DS Retro:
Prince of Sable
Mr. G&W
I put DHD in over little mac because of how iconic Duck Hunt is.

3rd Party:
Sonic
Snake
MegaMan
Slime and Chocobo
Pac-Man

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I always forget I'm on a forum dedicated to Smash Bros. until I get to these kinds of blogs.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Ewww you got way too many exclusive characters in there

And you got Mewtwo and C. Falcon in one version but not the other?!

DO NOT WANT

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Ewww you got way too many exclusive characters in there

And you got Mewtwo and C. Falcon in one version but not the other?!

DO NOT WANT
This. I don't want Nintendo to go SFxT and taking off characters out of both versions to make the other seem more special.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
There are many exclusive characters because console libraries and handheld libraries are very different.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
You removed DIDDY from the 3DS version? Way to go... :glare: Guess Sheik's still too special to leave? I agree with MO: do not want.

Giving it a closer look, its even worse actually...

:phone:

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I'm JUST realizing now that he cut Fox and Ganondorf from the 3DS version

wtf

Oh, and he also put in the DOG over Little Mac :laugh:

This has to be the worst roster ever that doesn't include anime/non-VG characters

Top Bottom