• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zup! Hows it goin?

ValorYoshiX

Smash Rookie
NNID
ValorYoshiX
3DS FC
1977-0265-0796
Hello! My name is ValorYoshiX. If that's too long for you, simply "Valor" or "Yoshi X" works too.

I've played played every entry in the series thus far and the only one I don't own is Melee. Never had a Gamecube. I've spent the most time playing Brawl, and I wanted to get into its competitive scene, but never truly did. Only tourney I entered was one my High School was hosting, but people stopped showing up after the first day, so it was canceled. Now I have another chance with Smash 4.

I prefer speed over power and like to get up close and personal with my foes, with the occasional projectile to keep them in check. Pikachu and (not surprisingly) Yoshi fit this well. Marth, while lacking any projectiles, still fits in nicely. Robin has more of a focus on mixing magic and melee, helping me play differently. The stat altering of Shulk's Arts can help adapt to the situation and Rosalina's partnering with Luma can set up pretty sweet plays.

Outside of Smash some of my other favorite games would be Etrian Odyssey, Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts.

So that's cool.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Hello @ ValorYoshiX ValorYoshiX and welcome to smashboards, I see you like to strategize what to do in matches, if so well met. Feel free to browse the forums and have fun. If you have any questions relating to the site, don't be afraid to ask the moderators about it (Usernames marked in red) in the question thread.

Enjoy your stay on the boards and have a smashing time.:)

N0ta

Smash Rookie
I love pikachu as well on Brawl, nice to see you here

Top Bottom