• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS's Jab Combo

Snakeee

Smash Master
First off, I assume this has been found since its so obvious, but you can hold A to rapidly jab with ZSS.
Now, I've been hearing a lot about how her full jab combo is completely useless and she can get jabbed out of it herself. However, by continuously holding A I have not been able to get jabbed out of it, not yet at least. What HAS happened is at worst I would get interrupted by the opponents jab, but the jabs would clash and by keeping A held down she would INSTANTLY start the combo over again. Someone please respond if they've tested this out as well.

JoeTang

Smash Cadet
They could still Shield Grab (well, if they can Shield Grab fast enough) after your second Jab before the third Jab comes out, I believe. It might have a slight speed advantage over tapping A since it's automated, but it might not be enough to overcome the disadvantage of her third Jab coming out so much slower than the first two. I personally like her jab though, regardless.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
You can get shield grabbed between the 2 and 3 hits by most every character and they can bring up a shield between the 1 and 2 hits. :( I'll try it tonight, but just for the record I've stopped jabbing and started F Tilting.

Snakeee

Smash Master
You guys are right, it is possible to get shield grabbed. Yet, this is still faster and I think the jab is still useful especially if you catch the opponent off guard

Top Bottom