• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

zss's combos?

Venom NY

Smash Lord
what are zss's combos? ive seen snakeee use zss in tourny he does some preety amazing combs but what are all the combos that can be done with her? thanks in advance

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Well most of her combos can be created on the spot. There's no true list.

You can try using the search button though. :x
I'm sure a thread like this is somewhere around here.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Good opening move is glidetoss an armor piece while you roll forward into grabdownthrow to uair uair, etc. A lot of it depends on either excellent reading on your part or terrible DI for the others.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Heh, Dionis why don't you just ask me. If you want to learn ZSS I'll train you. What the other guys said is kind of right though it's mostly not auto-combos you have to mindgame and follow people's DI usually. I actually might make a topic about this but it would be a pain to list every possible move.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Heh, Dionis why don't you just ask me. If you want to learn ZSS I'll train you. What the other guys said is kind of right though it's mostly not auto-combos you have to mindgame and follow people's DI usually. I actually might make a topic about this but it would be a pain to list every possible move.
Stop being so good with ZSS.

By the way, Dsmash on an edgehanger to bair is a good stagespike ((He did it to my Diddy when we were doing teams -_-;;)

Last edited:

Snakeee

Smash Master
Stop being so good with ZSS.

By the way, Dsmash on an edgehanger to bair is a good stagespike (He did it to my Diddy when we were doing teams -_-;;)
Never :chuckle:. D smashing someone through the side of the stage is something that I believe I discovered first, but Claw got on video first :urg:

My little brother uses downsmash->frontsmash or downsmash->side b as a killer. seems to work nicely..
I've realized doing that into a f-smash is kind of useless.
To kill: Down Smash - forward B or sometimes Down Smash - B-air
To rack damage Double Down Smash - Grab (they need to have a little damage for the double to work)

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Never :chuckle:. D smashing someone through the side of the stage is something that I believe I discovered first, but Claw got on video first :urg:

I've realized doing that into a f-smash is kind of useless.
To kill: Down Smash - forward B or sometimes Down Smash - B-air
To rack damage Double Down Smash - Grab (they need to have a little damage for the double to work)
Don't you jump backwards to sweetspot the sideB?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The d-smash can also be used to get a good grab and throw in. The opponent is usually paralyzed long enough for the grab attempt to work.

tag yeah

Smash Cadet
easy one is dash attack->down tilt (or up tilt, i prefer down though)->jump up-air-> a seccond jump up-air (or a B-up if at high % followed by a D-air)

Top Bottom