• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS Wavedash Uses

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
I mained Zamus in vBrawl, but coming into PM even after I learned to wavedash i'm not sure how to use it very effectively on her. I can run then wavedash backwards as a juke then maybe d-smash to punish their miss. Is there any use for her forward wavedash in combos?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Wavedashing forward is really only useful oos, although you could probably use it to get a little more range on like a jab or dtilt.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
If you laser, you can only cancel it with a dash (and from that dash you can do anything you're able to from a dash like immediately Wavedash backwards as a form of retreat [or input a second dash backwards, but I like Wavedash, or do anything you would with shield like roll or shield drop through a platform http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nML5GOxTWNM ]

Top Bottom