• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zss vs mewtwo matchup

Cypher94

Smash Rookie
Hello guys and girls, basically I have a good friend who I do a lot of training with, he's a few levels ahead of me so it works well for me stepping up my game. He mains rosalina and luma but he pockets a really good mewtwo easily one of the best I seen and I can't seem to win a match agaisnt it, and I'm wondering if someone could give me a rundown on the MU an what to do

Honor

Smash Apprentice
Hello guys and girls, basically I have a good friend who I do a lot of training with, he's a few levels ahead of me so it works well for me stepping up my game. He mains rosalina and luma but he pockets a really good mewtwo easily one of the best I seen and I can't seem to win a match agaisnt it, and I'm wondering if someone could give me a rundown on the MU an what to do
Always better to ask these question in the official MU thread even if their not currently discussing the character you want feedback on :)

Top Bottom