• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS Silent Laser: Video Coming

Blade1844

Smash Apprentice
Does ZSS have the ability to shoot a silent laser?

In training mode, I have been practicing b-reversal stunner shots and I accidentally managed a silent one. At first I was like.. Did I just do a silent shot? But after some more tries, I was able to do it again.

Is this a move everyone already knows about/how to do?

Zero

Smash Hero
I don't know how to reproduce it, but I've managed to do it before. I don't think it's worth learning as most people actually watch the screen and don't go by sound.

Blade1844

Smash Apprentice
No, this is silent. Its in the air just like Falco's

I'm going to put it in a match and place it here. I have the timing down now.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I don't know how to reproduce it, but I've managed to do it before. I don't think it's worth learning as most people actually watch the screen and don't go by sound.
same
No, this is silent. Its in the air just like Falco's

I'm going to put it in a match and place it here. I have the timing down now.
orly?
Please, where exactly do we have to put it, is it the same as Falcos? Cause I have his silent lazer down, and have on rare accidental occasion done it with ZSS.

noradseven

Smash Lord
Unless the move is faster I really don't care the only moves I listen for sound effects for on, are snakes nade pull/down B, and MKs up B.

Blade1844

Smash Apprentice
Well regardless of it being useful or not I am loading the quick video of it to Youtube and then linking it here.

I believe the timing is a bit touchier and you can do it without reversing your direction

Blade1844

Smash Apprentice
Quality is a bit rough, but I didn't have time to break out the video equipment.

And my timing isn't perfect but you'll see the silent laser.

Silent Laser LINK

Adapt

Smash Lord
Most people know about the silent paralyzer, but it doesn't matter because you don't get the reduced lag. (or if you do it is not noticable)

Btw you can also do a silent up-B.

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
It is common knowledge but it has no use so you won´t find it anywhere. I hope you can find a use for it but I was interested in this in the past and it didn´t seem to have any use.

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
I´ll be back August 4th. Aug 5th I get my wisdom teeth taken out so all I´ll b doing for a week is testing stuff I´ve thought of over here. I´ll tell you about the actual trip over IRC when I´m back.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I researched the frames for silent specials. They don't impart any frame advantage. They're just silly stuff.

For Plasma Wire, the earliest frame you can start and get a silent whip is 10 before you land (I don't know the latest). For Paralyzer, the earliest is 21.

Top Bottom