• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS marth and ike matchup for diddy

Jarun

Smash Cadet
my friend mains them and i need to beat him lol so tips and matchups away! >:D

Count

Smash Champion
We are discussing ZSS in the matchup thread currently, and marth is in there also. Ike shouldn't be too much of a problem for diddy.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Dont let ike get you in the air. His moves last for so long and have nice range so even if it appears that he wont hit you, he will. One little thing I do is to B down to get a banana in the air use my second jump to z catch and either z drop it or Dthrow it. This happens after he uses utilt or upsmash or something if you dont understand the situation. If you are losing to Ike you should seriously stop playing brawl.

and the other two matchups have been discussed in the match up discussion.

DUB

Smash Lord
Yup. What he said. Plus, most of Diddy's kill moves send the player horizontal which is bad news for Ike. Just jump into his Up+B and tank it for Fair or whatever you want and he's a done deal.

Top Bottom