• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

zoro snake vids - 10 vids (4 NEW VIDS ADDED 2/27/08)

Parthenon

Smash Apprentice
Assuming you're not the Snake player, you need to tell him to stay on the ground. Snake's air game is pretty much garbage, and his ground moves are super great. More smashes, more dash attacks, a lot more tilts, and less fairs. Ledge-hopped nair = wtf, too.

He just needs to get used to Snake. He really needs to stay away from those aerials and that ledge. GIVE HIM TIME GREAT VIDS

LUwEEdGI

Smash Rookie
dude you dont know what ur talking about and you need to use more bombs.

snakes bair is sick, and fair is a spike.

some very basic tactics i use
-Use the cypher to rise up and drop a c4 down. sometimes i can even blow it up as it falls.
-you must master his forward aerial over the edge. it is a spike machine.
-plant a mine, any chance you get.

Parthenon

Smash Apprentice
dude you dont know what ur talking about and you need to use more bombs.

snakes bair is sick, and fair is a spike.

some very basic tactics i use
-Use the cypher to rise up and drop a c4 down. sometimes i can even blow it up as it falls.
-you must master his forward aerial over the edge. it is a spike machine.
-plant a mine, any chance you get.
Good luck hitting someone decent with a fair.

2 aerials, one very circumstancial, do not a good air game make. You can't spam bairs or else they suck and fair is very situational. Just cus your opponents aren't shielding/dodging doesn't make fair gawdly.

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, the Snake in the vids from the first post can't compare at all to the Snake in Zoumotsu's post. It was like night and day. The second guy knew Snake and how to use him. The first guy seemed like he was more in the stages of getting familiar with his moves. The first Snake barely used any explosives or projectiles at all and the second Snake used them all very effectively. I can't wait to main this guy. Great vid.

Top Bottom