• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zook's Wholly Unoriginal and Cliched RMT

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum

Armaldo @ Leftovers
Impish
252 Hp/170 Def/88 SpDef
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake
-Knock Off
-Stealth Rocks

Awsome lead. Set up the Rocks, Knock around, and kill Infernape.

Rotom-h @ Leftovers
Calm
252 Hp/124 Def/134 SpDef
-Will-O-Wisp
-Sucker Punch
-Thunderbolt
-Overheat/Confuse Ray

I love this little guy. He's just toooo cute! Burns stuff, kills Gyara and Skarm, revenge kills too. Overheat can kill a few annoying things (Gross, Scizor), whilst Confuse Ray makes him incredibly annoying. Any advice?

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
48 Hp/252 Atk/204 Spd
-Stone Edge
-Crunch
-Avalanche
-Earthquake

Meh. Rips through alot of stuff. The EVs allow him to just outspeef 0 EV/Nuetral Speed Rotom-as and anything else with a base speed under 86. Also brings on Sandstorms!

Obamasnow @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
52 Hp/252 SpAtk/200 Spd
-Leech Seed
-Blizzard
-Focus Punch
-Substitute

I've experimented with a few different Abomasnow sets, and this may be the only good one. Smogonness-aside, this set is actually pretty good. Leech Seed keeps the Subs plentiful, and a mixed-attacker is invaluble in the current metagame.

When I anticipate a Heatran switch in and my HP is running low, I Punch him to death.

Weavile @ Focus Sash/Lum Berry/Life Orb
Jolly
6 Hp/252 Atk/252 Spd
-Night Slash
-Ice Punch
-Swords Dance
-Counter/Brick Break/Pursuit

Oh ho, the mighty Weavile. Dance, and sweep.

I've been having a bit of trouble on deciding what the last move should be. Counter paired with FS gives Weavile an instant OHKO to every phsyical sweeper, but without a Spinner, it becomes nearly useless. Brick Break gives more type coverage, and Pursuit lets me kill those who try and escape.

Mamoswine @ Choice Scarf
Adamant
16 Hp/252 Atk/240 Spd
-Earthquake
-Ice Shard
-Stone Edge
-Superpower

Standard standard standard. But great. He thrives in both SS and Hail, and people still underestimate his speed. The EVs let him just outspeed 252 EV, Jolly Weavile.

I've been thinking of putting a Forretress in there, but I'm not too sure. Any advice?

roy is my boi

Smash Journeyman
hm i used a weavile set similar to yours, and i would use Ice shard over Ice punch, and Brick Break over Counter, because counter defeats the purposes of swords dance. But Counter is your only option against Scizor. D=
will rate more later

Cia

das kwl
for rotom, go overheat. it gives him way more kill potential. Confuse Ray is annoying and all, but the opponent can get around it.

as for weavile, go Lum berry + Brick Break. I say Lum berry because you have sandstorm on your team (and your opponent might as well + stealrock, spikes, etc) so that would make focus sash + counter combo useless.

Top Bottom