• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zook's newest RMT

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I hate standard movesets with a passion. So, I say to myself, why not teach a few old dog new tricks?

Weavile @ Life Orb
Pressure
EVs: 6 Atk/252 Spd/252 SpAtk
Hasty (+Spd, -Def)
-Nasty Plot
-Dark Pulse
-Ice Beam
-Brick Break

Weavile's Special movepool is actually quite good. I hearby dub this set... Nastyvile!! Most Chomp leads wouldn't risk staying in on a Weavile, so they'd switch out. Nastyvile Plots, then (hopefully) sweeps. BB is to stop him from being walled by Bliss.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Levitate
EVs: 100 Hp/158 Def/252 SpDef
Relaxed Nature (+SpDef, -Spd)
-Block
-Toxic
-Gyro Ball/Earthquake
-Rest

Staller/Special wall. Block them, Toxic, EQ, Rest. Repeat. Still, other Steels ruin him, but I try my best to steer clear of them.

Ninjask @ Liechi Berry
Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Hp/6 Def/252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpAtk)
-Baton Pass
-Endure
-X-Scissor
-Aerial Ace

Hopefully, Ninjask will be able to take out a Heracross before BPing.

Rampardos @ Choice Scarf
Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/6 SpAtk
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SpDef)
-Fire Blast
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Zen Headbutt

CS Rampardos. Fire Blast is there to stop Skarm from walling him.

Armaldo @ Leftovers
Battle Armor
EVs: 40 Hp/252 Atk/58 Def/160 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpAtk)
-Rock Polish
-Rock Blast
-X-Scissor
-Rapid Spin

Rapid Spinner/Physical Sweeper. Rock Blast breaks through subs. With 160 Spd EVs, a Rock Polish should let him outspeed alot of things.

Dusknoir @Leftovers
Pressure
EVs: 252 Hp/122 Def/136 SpAtk
Quiet Nature (+SpAtk, -Spd)
-Calm Mind
-Brick Break
-Pain Split
-Shadow Ball

Who said Dusknoir needs to Punch? Calm mind up, recover with PS, then sweep with SB. BB is for killing ****ing Blissey.

So, thats my newest team. I know it has numerous weaknessess (Water ***** me), but... Whatever. So, RMT!

ss118

Smash Master
Armaldo is better with Knock off than rapid spin, only cuz it's affected by every kind of spikes, along with being weak to SR.
Weavile needs a -Sp. Def nature, along with a little less speed and more attack. 40 EVs in attack will do, since you'll still outspeed everything you would have earlier, outside of enemy Weaviles.
Do -Defense on Ramparads and a + Speed nature: as much as his attack needs to be taken advantage of, his speed should come first. Also, if the opponent should put up a Sandstorm, you'll be able to survive a 220 STAB surf thanks to the Sp. Def boost, which you'll ruin with that nature.
I think Crunch> Zen Headbutt for type coverage, butr meh. Also, Rock Head FTW on a CS set.
The Ninjask set needs to have a Life Orb. No, I'm not kidding. Liechi Berry is good, too, but beware of sandstream.
7/10, at best

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
pretty cool team.. although it really sucks... weavile should NEVER have special moves..... everything else looks decent.. i would rate it A 6/10....

shadydentist

Smash Lord
I just thought that I would point out that you're bronzong gets completely wrecked by Magnezone. Magnet pull, and then toxic can't hurt him and gyroball will barely damage him. Of course, you might be safe, because most Bronzongs carry earthquake so switching in Magnezone is somewhat risky.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
pretty cool team.. although it really sucks... weavile should NEVER have special moves..... everything else looks decent.. i would rate it A 6/10....
But Nastyvile has the element of surprise. My opponents rarely see NP coming. And the pay the price for it.

Hmm... Team updated.

Top Bottom