• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zoo Thread

LordVegeta

Smash Rookie
If you love the zoo then come post ro discuss anything relating to animals or zoo's. Come on have fun talking about the amazing creatures that walk our planet!!!!!

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I must have been 7 years old, but this is firmly imprinted in my brain and the first thing that I thought off when I read the title.

I stood way to close to a cage of monkeys, which of course resulted in me being scratched and screeched at by a monkey who was also taking a leak at the time.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I can't really count to how many zoos I have been to:ohwell: I have been to three with giant Pandas (Mexico city Zoo, San Diego, Smithsonian/National Zoo), the oldest zoo in the world I forget where it is in Germany. Well I go to any zoo and aquarium I can.

Top Bottom