• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zomg!!!!1 I Have Just Thought Of An Awesome New Ad.tech Fot The Ic!!!

j.rob

Smash Apprentice
ok ya know the superspicy curry is realy broken?

well if wobbling is back abd desynching is back and a status change item(starman,cloking device ect) only affects 1 climber like melee then how about this for a ad.tech...

you grab the superspicy curry WITH NANNA and desynch so that nanas flames dont interfere(yet) then grab your oponent with popo and bring nana close so they get ***** by her flames and then as you tap a to attack them nana will shoot fire ball while STILL ****** them with the flames that are spewing out and popo is still hitting them aswell then down throw and do it all over again until you are ready to smash because nanas flames will be stunning them so then cant react or dodge popos smash!

lol its soooooo freakin awesome!!!!
if its in i name it the.........SPICY WOBBLE!!!!!

whadaya tink guys?

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
Items should never be turned off because they are hilarious... but anyway the strategy sounds good. Would take some quickness but your opponent would probably just set their controller down in awe of the Hell you just drove them towards.

Akiak

Smash Ace
Good job i like the idea. But wont the enemy grabbed by Popo struggle out of his hands after some time? But still congrats on the creativity!

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
ok ya know the superspicy curry is realy broken?

well if wobbling is back abd desynching is back and a status change item(starman,cloking device ect) only affects 1 climber like melee then how about this for a ad.tech...

you grab the superspicy curry WITH NANNA and desynch so that nanas flames dont interfere(yet) then grab your oponent with popo and bring nana close so they get ***** by her flames and then as you tap a to attack them nana will shoot fire ball while STILL ****** them with the flames that are spewing out and popo is still hitting them aswell then down throw and do it all over again until you are ready to smash because nanas flames will be stunning them so then cant react or dodge popos smash!

lol its soooooo freakin awesome!!!!
if its in i name it the.........SPICY WOBBLE!!!!!

whadaya tink guys?
Waaa???
Nanna and Flames???

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I don't see how my thread gets closed and something like this stays open. I mean, the idea's pretty prepostorous, even though it might be fun to see in a casual setting, though I still wouldn't really wanna play a whole match w/items on just to see it...

*sigh* The mysteries of life.

Top Bottom