• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zolom's Pit Guide - Videos [Requesting Thread to be Deleted]

Zolom

Smash Apprentice
While I am leaving what has already been created and uploaded, I am going to post-pone finishing the episode and wait until 3.5 hits. I am requesting this thread to be deleted at any moderators leisure. When 3.5 is released, assessed, and videos begin to be created, I will create a fresh, new thread. Thanks.

Episode 1 - Basics - Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huJldeEUQ8g
Episode 1 - Basics - Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rWdelB3blI

Last edited:

artofskjet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
napperflames
3DS FC
4141-3810-2708
Definitely a nice vid dude it may be somewhat useful in competitive play but if you're looking to show off on stream at a tourney. oops wrong thread sorry for any confusion

Last edited:

Liquid Brick

Smash Cadet
Overall this is very nice to newer players, even though some things are incorrect. Pit has the 11th longest standing grab range out of the non-tether grabs (it's in the top third basically) and his D-Air is a spike not a meteor. Nothing to get seriously concerned about though, gud jab =]
Are you going to be doing a video on his throws later on? Something like that was requested not too long ago, and as much as I'd like to explain Pit's chaingrabs, I lack a way to record my tv. If you need help on the characters he can chaingrab, the percentages and follow-ups to Pit's throws I'd be happy to help!

habel

Smash Rookie
I agree with Liquid Brick, pit's throws are a really large part of his game. Good videos though, they were easy to understand and well paced.

Zolom

Smash Apprentice
Goodness, I know Pit got his grab range increased, but I wasn't aware it was indeed by that much. I'll have to be sure to make those corrections in the description at the very least.

Ep 1 will remain on abilities. There are many more topics, and I do have an order in which I intend to follow, though those things are subject to change. I can say there will surely be a video touching base further on grabs. Bear in mind only parts 1 and 2 of ep 1 are released, and it will take some time to cover everything about him.

Last edited:

Liquid Brick

Smash Cadet
Goodness, I know Pit got his grab range increased, but I wasn't aware it was indeed by that much. I'll have to be sure to make those corrections in the description at the very least.

Ep 1 will remain on abilities. There are many more topics, and I do have an order in which I intend to follow, though those things are subject to change. I can say there will surely be a video touching base further on grabs. Bear in mind only parts 1 and 2 of ep 1 are released, and it will take some time to cover everything about him.
Just letting you know that when you covered F-Smash, I don't think you mentioned that at kill percents, an opponent can SDI the first slash up and away which makes you wiff the second powerful swing. If you're fast enough though, you can just rip an U-Smash after they SDI the first hit of F-Smash, which gets you the kill in the end =]
IDK if that's really worth mentioning, but I figured you weren't going to go back and re-cover Pit's F-Smash again.

Zolom

Smash Apprentice
Again, not everything about all his moves was covered here, just the basics, as to save some time and keep the flow of pacing. Many things will be touched base on in the future. =) Thanks for the consideration!

Last edited:
Top Bottom