• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zinoto's Diddy Critique Thread

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'm watching a few now, damn almost sexy infinite against Ally in WFs, remember against Pit (and pretty much all sword users except MK) you have to wait until after they're done bouncing, you did it too fast

Player-1

Smash Legend
Watched your set vs lain. Whenever you hit MK off a platform with a banana don't try to combo out of it with an aerial. He gets put into his edge slip animation and he can't do anything until after he hits the ground so it's a free smash attack or ftilt lock at low percents, game 2 you missed A LOT of opportunities on this

:phone:

MJG

Smash Hero
I thought MK would have died close to where you messed up the infinite? Good Job anyways. Gonna be posting/around the boards more often. Gonna be making a more aggressive approach to advancing my diddy. Bout to put in work

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
I thought MK would have died close to where you messed up the infinite? Good Job anyways. Gonna be posting/around the boards more often. Gonna be making a more aggressive approach to advancing my diddy. Bout to put in work
I like this

Player-1

Smash Legend
nope, you could live through dsmash at that percentage with good DI

if he had spaced 2nd hit fsmash to connect then that woulda done it though, get good zinoto.

Luigi player

Smash Master
I got some new vids up and would like some critique please ^_^
You need to DI always. You died early a few times because of bad DI against Allys MK. It's definitely something you need to work on and fix, because those things can be really deciding in outcomes.

Top Bottom