• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero to death strings or epic endings.

N M E

Smash Apprentice
Post yours here it's dosen't have to be a inescapable combo because well there arn't any .
All it's gotta be is awesome. Whever it's due to bad DI or luck.
i'll put mine up in abit.
EDIT: here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRB--iz1XM from 0-20sec
it would be nice if you watch the whole video or most of it.

there's two rules.
It must invole captain falcon.
and it must not be staged.

Show us your moves.

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
PAUNCHED someone, I forgot who, off the stage, jumped off, knee'd them, and hit them with my up-B...towards the stage.

I barely managed to reach the ledge, and they came running over. I ledgehopped a knee, jumped off the stage, and finished them off with a midair paunch.

It was beautiful....and the match was 4 seconds above the replay limit ;_;.

Wogrim

Smash Lord
Does that really matter? I mean, most epic combos are almost inescapable anyway.
There's this thing called DI where you can influence the way you're going when in the air....
And there's this other thing called airdodge where you can dodge almost any aerial attack....
And theres this thing called attacking where you hit the other person when they are in front of you instead of letting them DSmash you....

The first post was easily escapable and therefore not epic; I wouldn't even call the whole thing a string of hits (DSmash to Dash Attack to USmash, sure, but UAir to missed UAir before it? no; USmash to knee? no) because the computer didn't do anything to stop it.

Edit: People please stop claiming something is epic when it is just going to disappoint the competitive players....

Top Bottom