• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero suit samus is probably not going to be a tourney legal character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzynecro

Smash Journeyman
She is gotten by using Samus's final smash which means items.

smashbros.com(samus final smash) said:
<Zero Laser>

Don’t fire! Do NOT fire that laser!

Why? ...Well, because it really hurts!

MAXIMUM CHARGE!

Now, fire! Whoa, that’s huge!

That weapon is extremely powerful. Her opponents’ damage meters skyrocket!

...But afterward, Samus has a problem.

All of her armor fell off!

Now she’s just Zero Suit Samus.

That really was her last trump card. She used a weapon so powerful, it destroyed her Power Suit.

Now it’s time for Zero Suit Samus to show what she can do.

It looks like you can throw the pieces of her suit that end up on the ground.

Hey. Stop that... QUIT IT! I mean it!

Take that!
feel free to tell me otherwise but i beleive this to be the case.

Bendu

Smash Journeyman
I don't want to play with Zamus, for one, even in casual play. I think it's a pretty pointless addition. And it makes her Final Smash something undesirable (at least for me.) Why would I want a move that forcibly transforms my character into something I don't want? Other confirmed Final Smashes don't do that, so far (Giga Bowser doesn't quite count, as the transformation is the Final Smash itself, and only lasts for the duration of the move.)

Dizzynecro

Smash Journeyman
I don't want to play with Zamus, for one, even in casual play. I think it's a pretty pointless addition. And it makes her Final Smash something undesirable (at least for me.) Why would I want a move that forcibly transforms my character into something I don't want? Other confirmed Final Smashes don't do that, so far (Giga Bowser doesn't quite count, as the transformation is the Final Smash itself, and only lasts for the duration of the move.)
yea Z suit samus sounds pretty dumb if you think about it . In the game she was in you couldn't even hurt the enemies..just stun them and run away.

kaid

Smash Master
I disagree with the OP.

Sakurai made it so Shiek could be played in Single Button Melee. He'll do the same for Zamus in Itemless games.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
exactly, I think you could just hold A while the thing loads when you picked Samus and you'll start out as Zamus...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I think the better question is "Why didn't you just post in the Zamus thread where people have already discussed this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom