• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero suit samus and pikachu partners in subspace emissary?

imabeast78

Smash Apprentice
Pikachu is a playa... fo realz.
This could be entertaining.
Snake: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ!

Chepe

Smash Lord
The matchup is nostalgic to me since I mained Pikachu in 64 and my brother mains Samus.

I dont know why but to me a Pikachu and Samus pairing has always seemed complimentary somehow.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Pika and Zamus is randomer than Yoshi+Link, but the green team is still pretty random as well. There seems to also be an epic battle in that vid, if you pause it at like :24, theres a picture of Link, Yoshi, Mario, Pit, and Kirby side by side, looking suprised, and ready to battle.
As for Pika and Zamus... I can't even imagine how that is gonna work, but I'm sure it will be good.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I think Samus just likes cute things. Pikachus, baby metroids, etc.

By the way, this is the most awesome pairing ever, simply because it's Samus and Pikachu. I mean you've got Samus. And you've got Pikachu. What else do you need?

Sparce

Smash Rookie
I find it pretty aproppriate, considering that Samus indeed has a thing for cute animals. I bet baby Metroids have a certain charm to them if you just look at them real close.

But anyway, it'll be interesting to see just what kind of interaction they have in the cutscenes.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Maybe she
Saves him from that generator (wasn't he supplying the subspace with electricity?

Weirdest duo ever = Meta knight & Ice climbers.

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
In a place where people are tortured endlessly and
By the way, this is the most awesome pairing ever, simply because it's Samus and Pikachu. I mean you've got Samus. And you've got Pikachu. What else do you need?
Link and Ike. Then again, all of that power, speed, well-rounded...ness, and awesomeness would probably create a rip in the space-time continuum(sp?) and create a black hole that would suck in everything as we know it and destroy those things instantly never to be seen ever again.

But still, that would be an awesome matchup.

Top Bottom