• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda's taunts?

Arean

Smash Ace
hahaha, well i liked hipsterkids's "please,stop the chidren is crossing" idea... never thought about it...

how about... STOP.. ZELDA TIME... then she runs away from being captured
"Cant touch me!"

Arean

Smash Ace
the pics are from scans... the others are screenshots from trailers

Arean

Smash Ace
more like ...

*kick*

Zelda: "Link! Sav---- err nevermind...."

btw... ryokoyaksa... dont you think that this thread needs some cleaning up?

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, the wave has definitely more of a "Sorry you got blown of the stage" vibe than a "Save me" vibe. Besides, it's so much better than the crap one in Melee, I'm pretty satisfied with those taunts if the Usmash/Utilt looking one is a taunt.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
The waving as a taunt is awesome!!
Doing that after a buffed lighting kick is pure Win!!! "Bye bye! See I don't need to be a ninja to kick you butt" XD
Haha!
epic. That's definitely what I'll be using that taunt for.
xD

Arean

Smash Ace
Hehe its just like hearing zelda say "toodles" to the opponent who got blasted off...yet i have this twitchy feeling that it is still "save me now!" kind of taunt...

Luthien

Smash Ace
Hehe its just like hearing zelda say "toodles" to the opponent who got blasted off...yet i have this twitchy feeling that it is still "save me now!" kind of taunt...
Don't forget: we get to choose what Zelda says with the new taunt option. "Toodles" is definitely gonna be one of mine.

Top Bottom